Dolutegravir OverviewDolutegravir (DTG), sold under the brand name Tivicay, is an antiretroviral medication used, together with other medication, to treat HIV/AIDS. It may also be used, as part of post exposure prophylaxis, to prevent HIV infection following potential exposure. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include trouble sleeping, feeling tired, diarrhea, high blood sugar, and headache. Severe side effects may include allerg...
Read more Dolutegravir Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolutegravir
Recent Dolutegravir Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 50mg
- Tablet, For Suspension: 5mg
Other drugs which contain Dolutegravir or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- TIVICAY Dolutegravir1 discussion
- TIVICAY PD Dolutegravir Sodium
- ABACAVIR + DOLUTEGRAVIR + LAMIVUDINE
- DOLUTEGRAVIR + RILPIVIRINE
- JULUCA Dolutegravir + Rilpivirine
- TRIUMEQ Abacavir Sulfate + Dolutegravir + Lamivudine