Diphtheria Toxoid OverviewDiphtheria is an infection caused by the bacterium Corynebacterium diphtheriae. Signs and symptoms may vary from mild to severe. They usually start two to five days after exposure. Symptoms often come on fairly gradually, beginning with a sore throat and fever. In severe cases, a grey or white patch develops in the throat. This can block the airway and create a barking cough as in...
Read more Diphtheria Toxoid Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphtheria
Recent Diphtheria Toxoid Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 5ml/vial
Other drugs which contain Diphtheria Toxoid or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- DECAVAC Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID + TETANUS TOXOID ADSORBED, DT, TD
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID, TETANUS TOXOID, ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE, DTAP + HEPATITIS B VACCINE, RECOMBINANT + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE, IPV
- DT Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td100 discussions
- MENACTRA Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine1 discussion
- MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE DIPHTHERIA TOXOID CONJUGATE VACCINE
- PEDIARIX Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, DTaP + Hepatitis B Vaccine, Recombinant + Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, IPV