Diphtheria Toxoid OverviewDiphtheria is an infection caused by the bacterium Corynebacterium diphtheriae. Most infections are asymptomatic or have a mild clinical course, but in some outbreaks more than 10% of those diagnosed with the disease may die. Signs and symptoms may vary from mild to severe and usually start two to five days after exposure. Symptoms often come on fairly gradually, beginning with a sore throat and fever.[2&...
Read more Diphtheria Toxoid Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphtheria
Recent Diphtheria Toxoid Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 5ml/vial
Other drugs which contain Diphtheria Toxoid or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- DECAVAC Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID + TETANUS TOXOID ADSORBED, DT, TD
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID, TETANUS TOXOID, ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE, DTAP + HEPATITIS B VACCINE, RECOMBINANT + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE, IPV
- DT Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td91 discussions
- MENACTRA Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine1 discussion
- MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE DIPHTHERIA TOXOID CONJUGATE VACCINE
- PEDIARIX Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, DTaP + Hepatitis B Vaccine, Recombinant + Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, IPV