Differin OverviewAdapalene is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treatment of mild-moderate acne, and is also used off-label to treat keratosis pilaris as well as other skin conditions. It is effective against acne conditions where comedones are predominant.[medical citation needed] Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Off-label uses 3 Side effects 4 In pregnancy 5 Interactions 6 Pharmacology 6.1 Pharmacokinetics 6.2 Pharmacodynamics 7 History 8 Available fo...
Read more Differin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapalene
Recent Differin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Gel: 0.1%, 0.10%, 0.3%, 0.30%
- Lotion: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Solution: 0.1%, 0.10%
NDC Database Records for Differin: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0299-4910 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
- 0299-5910 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
- 0299-5912 Differin .1 g/100ml Topical Lotion by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
- 0299-5915 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Galderma Laboratories, L.p
- 0299-5918 Differin 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Galderma Laboratories, L.p.
- 54868-5030 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-5271 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-5958 Differin 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6114 Differin 1 mg/g Topical Lotion by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Adapalene or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- ADAPALENE + BENZOYL PEROXIDE
- EPIDUO Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide1 discussion
- EPIDUO FORTE Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide