Diastat OverviewDiazepam, first marketed as Valium, is a medicine of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect. It is commonly used to treat a range of conditions including anxiety, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, muscle spasms, seizures, trouble sleeping, and restless legs syndrome. It may also be used to cause memory loss during certain medical procedures. It can be taken by...
Read more Diastat Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diazepam
Recent Diastat Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Concentrate: 5mg/ml
- Gel: 10mg, 10mg/2ml (5mg/ml), 15mg, 15mg/3ml (5mg/ml), 2.5mg, 2.5mg/0.5ml (5mg/ml), 20mg, 20mg/4ml (5mg/ml), 5mg, 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml)
- Injection: 10mg/2ml (5mg/ml), 50mg/10ml (5mg/ml), 5mg/ml
- Solution: 5mg/5ml, 5mg/ml
- Tablet: 10mg, 2mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Diastat: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0187-0658 Diastat 10 mg/2ml Rectal Gel by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 0187-0659 Diastat 20 mg/4ml Rectal Gel by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 66490-650 Diastat 2.5 mg/.5ml Rectal Gel by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America