Diacomit OverviewStiripentol, sold under the brand name Diacomit, is an anticonvulsant medication used for the treatment of Dravet syndrome, an extremely severe and generally recalcitrant form of epilepsy. The most common side effects include loss of appetite, weight loss, insomnia (difficulty sleeping), drowsiness, ataxia (inability to coordinate muscle movements), hypotonia (low muscle strength) and dystonia (muscle disorders). Contents 1 Medical us...
Read more Diacomit Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiripentol
Recent Diacomit Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 250mg, 500mg
- For Suspension: 250mg/packet, 500mg/packet
NDC Database Records for Diacomit: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 68418-7939 Diacomit 250 mg Oral Capsule by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7940 Diacomit 500 mg Oral Capsule by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7941 Diacomit 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Suspension by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7942 Diacomit 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Suspension by Biocodex Inc.