Diacomit OverviewStiripentol (marketed as Diacomit by Laboratoires Biocodex) is an anticonvulsant drug used in the treatment of epilepsy. It is approved for the treatment of Dravet syndrome, an epilepsy syndrome. It is unrelated to other anticonvulsants and belongs to the group of aromatic allylic alcohols. Contents 1 Medical use 2 Adverse effects 3 Interactions 4 Pharmacology 5 Chemistry 6 History 7 References Medical use It is used in some countries as an add-on therapy with sodium valproate and cl...
Read more Diacomit Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiripentol
Recent Diacomit Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 250mg, 500mg
- For Suspension: 250mg/packet, 500mg/packet
NDC Database Records for Diacomit: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 68418-7939 Diacomit 250 mg Oral Capsule by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7940 Diacomit 500 mg Oral Capsule by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7941 Diacomit 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Suspension by Biocodex Inc.
- 68418-7942 Diacomit 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Suspension by Biocodex Inc.