Desonate OverviewDesonide (INN) is a low-potency topical corticosteroid anti-inflammatory that has been available since the 1970s. It is primarily used to treat atopic dermatitis (eczema), seborrheic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and psoriasis in both adults and children. It has a fairly good safety profile and is available as a cream, ointment, lotion, and as a foam under the tradename Verdeso Foam. Other trade names for creams, lotions, and ointments include Tridesilon, DesOwen, Desonat...
Read more Desonate Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desonide
Recent Desonate Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.05%
- Cream: 0.05%
- Foam: 0.05%
- Gel: 0.05%
- Lotion: 0.05%
- Ointment: 0.05%
- Solution/drops: 2% + 0.05%
NDC Database Records for Desonate: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 10922-828 Desonate .5 mg/g Topical Gel by Intendis Inc.
- 50222-504 Desonate .5 mg/g Topical Gel by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 50419-828 Desonate .5 mg/g Topical Gel by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Other drugs which contain Desonide or a similar ingredient: (15 results)
- DESONIDE 3 discussions
- DESOWEN Desonide1 discussion
- TRIDESILON Desonide
- VERDESO Desonide
- BREZTRI AEROSPHERE Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate + Glycopyrrolate
- BUDESONIDE 5 discussions
- BUDESONIDE + FORMOTEROL FUMARATE + GLYCOPYRROLATE
- BUDESONIDE + FORMOTEROL FUMARATE DIHYDRATE 1 discussion
- ENTOCORT EC Budesonide1 discussion
- ORTIKOS Budesonide
- PULMICORT Budesonide3 discussions
- RHINOCORT Budesonide
- RHINOCORT AQUA Budesonide
- SYMBICORT Budesonide + Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate37 discussions
- UCERIS Budesonide