Depacon OverviewValproate (VPA) and its valproic acid, sodium valproate, and valproate semisodium forms are medications primarily used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder and prevent migraine headaches. They are useful for the prevention of seizures in those with absence seizures, partial seizures, and generalized seizures. They can be given intravenously or by mouth, and the tablet forms exist in both long- and short-acting formulations. Common sid...
Read more Depacon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valproate_semisodium
Recent Depacon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium
- Capsule: 250mg
- Capsule, Delayed Rel Pellets: eq 125mg valproic acid
- Capsule, Delayed Release : 125mg
- Capsule, Delayed Release: 250mg, 500mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 250mg
- Injection: 100mg/ml, 500mg/5ml
- Syrup: 250mg/5ml
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 125mg, 250mg, 500mg, eq 125mg valproic acid, eq 250mg valproic acid, eq 500mg valproic acid
- Tablet, Extended Release: 250mg, 500mg, eq 250mg valproic acid, eq 500mg valproic acid
NDC Database Records for Depacon: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0074-1564 Depacon 100 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Abbvie Inc.
Other drugs which contain Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- DEPAKENE Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium
- DEPAKOTE Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium77 discussions
- DEPAKOTE ER Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium1 discussion
- STAVZOR Valproic Acid
- VALPROIC ACID, DIVALPROEX SODIUM
- ZALKOTE Valproic Acid, Divalproex Sodium