Decavac OverviewDPT is a class of combination vaccines against three infectious diseases in humans: diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), and tetanus. The vaccine components include diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and killed whole cells of the bacterium that causes pertussis. The vaccine is also known as "DTP" or "DTwP", where the lower-case "w" indicates whole-cell inactivated pertussis. The usual course of childhood immunization in the United States is five doses between two months and 15 years. For adult...
Read more Decavac Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DPT_vaccine
Recent Decavac Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td
- Injection: 15Lf/0.5ml + 10Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 10Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 2Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml, 6.6Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml, 6.7Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml
NDC Database Records for Decavac: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49281-291 Decavac Intramuscular Suspension by Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID + TETANUS TOXOID ADSORBED, DT, TD
- DT Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td90 discussions
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID, TETANUS TOXOID, ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE, DTAP + HEPATITIS B VACCINE, RECOMBINANT + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE, IPV
- MENACTRA Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine1 discussion
- MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE DIPHTHERIA TOXOID CONJUGATE VACCINE
- PEDIARIX Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, DTaP + Hepatitis B Vaccine, Recombinant + Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, IPV