Decavac OverviewThe DPT vaccine or DTP vaccine is a class of combination vaccines against three infectious diseases in humans: diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough), and tetanus. The vaccine components include diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and either killed whole cells of the bacterium that causes pertussis or pertussis antigens. The whole cells or antigens will be depicted as either "DTwP" or "DTaP", where the lower-case "w" indicates whole-cell inactivated pertussis and the lower-case ...
Read more Decavac Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DPT_vaccine
Recent Decavac Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td
- Injection: 15Lf/0.5ml + 10Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 10Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 2Lf/0.5ml, 2Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml, 6.6Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml, 6.7Lf/0.5ml + 5Lf/0.5ml
NDC Database Records for Decavac: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 49281-291 Decavac Intramuscular Suspension by Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (7 results)
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID + TETANUS TOXOID ADSORBED, DT, TD
- DT Diphtheria Toxoid + Tetanus Toxoid Adsorbed, DT, Td91 discussions
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID
- DIPHTHERIA TOXOID, TETANUS TOXOID, ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE, DTAP + HEPATITIS B VACCINE, RECOMBINANT + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE, IPV
- MENACTRA Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine1 discussion
- MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE DIPHTHERIA TOXOID CONJUGATE VACCINE
- PEDIARIX Diphtheria Toxoid, Tetanus Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine, DTaP + Hepatitis B Vaccine, Recombinant + Inactivated Poliovirus Vaccine, IPV