Dalfampridine Overview4-Aminopyridine (4-AP, fampridine, dalfampridine) is an organic compound with the chemical formula C5H4N–NH2. The molecule is one of the three isomeric amines of pyridine. It is used as a research tool in characterizing subtypes of the potassium channel. It has also been used as a drug, to manage some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, and is indicated for symptomatic improvement of walking in adults with several variations of the disease.&am...
Read more Dalfampridine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4-Aminopyridine
Recent Dalfampridine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 0.0
- Tablet, Extended Release: 10mg
NDC Database Records for Dalfampridine: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0378-0509 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 16729-292 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Accord Healthcare Inc.
- 42571-275 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release by Micro Labs Limited
- 62756-429 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Extended Release by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- 65862-863 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Aurobindo Pharma Limited
- 67877-444 Dalfampridine 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated, Extended Release by Ascend Laboratories, LLC