Cyclogyl OverviewCyclopentolate is a medication commonly used during pediatric eye examinations that dilates the eye (mydriatic), prevents accommodation of the eye to different distances (cycloplegic), and blocks specific receptors called muscarinic receptors (muscarinic antagonist). Cyclopentolate is also administered as an atropine substitute to reverse muscarinic and central nervous system effects of indirect cholinomimetic (anti-AChase) administration. When used in eye drops in paediat...
Read more Cyclogyl Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclopentolate
Recent Cyclogyl Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 0.5%, 1%, 2%
- Solution/drops: 0.5%, 0.50%, 1%, 2%
NDC Database Records for Cyclogyl: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0065-0395 Cyclogyl 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- 0065-0396 Cyclogyl 10 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- 0065-0397 Cyclogyl 20 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Cyclopentolate or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- AK-PENTOLATE Cyclopentolate
- CYLATE Cyclopentolate1 discussion
- CYCLOMYDRIL Cyclopentolate + Phenylephrine
- CYCLOPENTOLATE + PHENYLEPHRINE