Cyanokit OverviewHydroxocobalamin, also known as vitamin B12a and hydroxycobalamin, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. As a supplement it is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency including pernicious anemia. Other uses include cyanide poisoning, Leber's optic atrophy, and toxic amblyopia. It is given by injection into a muscle or vein. Side effects are generally few....
Read more Cyanokit Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxocobalamin
Recent Cyanokit Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1000mcg/ml, 1mg/ml, 2.5g/per vial, 2.5gm/vial (5gm/kit), 5gm/vial (5gm/kit)
NDC Database Records for Cyanokit: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 11704-270 Cyanokit 2.5 g/100ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc.
- 11704-370 Cyanokit 5 g/250ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Hydroxocobalamin or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- HYDRO-COBEX Hydroxocobalamin
- HYDRO-CRYSTI-12 Hydroxocobalamin
- HYDROBEXAN Hydroxocobalamin
- HYDROXOCOBALAMIN 3 discussions
- LA-12 Hydroxocobalamin