Cuvposa OverviewGlycopyrronium bromide is a medication of the muscarinic anticholinergic group. It does not cross the blood–brain barrier and consequently has no to few central effects. It is available in by mouth, intravenous, topical, and inhalated forms. It is a synthetic quaternary ammonium. It was developed by Sosei and licensed to Novartis in 2005. The cation, which is the active moiety, is called glycopyrronium (INN) or glycopyrrolate (USAN). In June 2018, glycopyrronium was ...
Read more Cuvposa Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glycopyrrolate
Recent Cuvposa Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.2mg/ml
- Powder: 15.6mcg, 15.6mcg/inh
- Solution: 0.2mg/ml, 0.2mg/ml (0.2mg/ml), 0.4mg/2ml (0.2mg/ml), 1mg/5ml, 25mcg/ml
- Tablet: 1.5mg, 1mg, 2mg
NDC Database Records for Cuvposa: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0259-0501 Cuvposa 1 mg/5ml Oral Liquid by Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 59630-206 Cuvposa 1 mg/5ml Oral Solution by Shionogi Pharma, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Glycopyrrolate or a similar ingredient: (10 results)
- GLYCOPYRROLATE 11 discussions
- GLYRX-PF Glycopyrrolate
- LONHALA MAGNAIR KIT Glycopyrrolate
- ROBINUL Glycopyrrolate1 discussion
- ROBINUL INJECTABLE Glycopyrrolate
- SEEBRI NEOHALER Glycopyrrolate
- BEVESPI AEROSPHERE Glycopyrrolate + Formoterol Fumarate1 discussion
- GLYCOPYRROLATE + FORMOTEROL FUMARATE
- INDACATEROL + GLYCOPYRROLATE
- UTIBRON NEOHALER Indacaterol + Glycopyrrolate