Crixivan OverviewIndinavir (IDV; trade name Crixivan, made by Merck) is a protease inhibitor used as a component of highly active antiretroviral therapy to treat HIV/AIDS. It is soluble white powder administered orally in combination with other antiviral drugs. The drug prevents protease from functioning normally. Consequently, HIV viruses cannot reproduce, causing a decrease in the viral load. Commercially sold indinavir is indinavir anhydrous, which is indinavir with an additional amine in the hydroxyethyle...
Read more Crixivan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indinavir
Recent Crixivan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 200mg, 333mg, 400mg
NDC Database Records for Crixivan: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0006-0570 Crixivan 100 mg Oral Capsule by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-0571 Crixivan 200 mg Oral Capsule by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0006-0573 Crixivan 400 mg Oral Capsule by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 16590-064 Crixivan 400 mg Oral Capsule by Stat Rx USA LLC
- 21695-366 Crixivan 400 mg Oral Capsule by Rebel Distributors Corp
- 53808-0661 Crixivan 400 mg Oral Capsule by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 69189-0574 Crixivan 400 mg Oral Capsule by Avera Mckennan Hospital