Cortrosyn OverviewAdrenocorticotropic hormone is used as a medication and as diagnostic agent in the ACTH stimulation test.: 316, 1165 : 84, 271 The form that is purified from pig pituitary glands is known as corticotropin: 316 is a medication and naturally occurring polypeptide tropic hormone produced and secret...
Read more Cortrosyn Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosyntropin
Recent Cortrosyn Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 0.25mg, 0.25mg/ml, 0.25mg/vial
- Solution: 0.25mg/ml (0.25mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Cortrosyn: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0548-5900 Cortrosyn .25 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Amphastar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50090-4547 Cortrosyn .25 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by A-s Medication Solutions
- 52584-050 Cortrosyn .25 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous; Parenteral Injection, Powder, for Solution by General Injectables & Vaccines, Inc