Cormax OverviewClobetasol (brand name Dermovat) is a synthetic glucocorticoid corticosteroid which is marketed in Denmark. A propionate ester of clobetasol, clobetasol propionate, has also been marketed, and is far more widely used in comparison. References ^ a b Elks J (14 November 2014). The Dictionary of Drugs: Chemical Data: Chemical Data, Structures and Bibliographies. Springer. pp.292–. ISBN978-1-4757-2085-3..mw-par...
Read more Cormax Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clobetasol
Recent Cormax Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol: 0.05%
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.05%
- Cream: 0.025%, 0.05%
- Foam: 0.05%
- Gel: 0.05%
- Lotion: 0.05%
- Ointment: 0.05%
- Powder: 100%
- Shampoo: 0.05%
- Solution: 0.05%
- Spray: 0.05%
NDC Database Records for Cormax: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0095-0049 Cormax .4625 mg/ml Topical Solution by Ecr Pharmaceuticals Co., Inc.
- 52544-048 Cormax .5 mg/g Topical Ointment by Watson Pharma, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Clobetasol or a similar ingredient: (10 results)
- CLOBETASOL 44 discussions
- CLOBEVATE Clobetasol
- CLOBEX Clobetasol Propionate1 discussion
- EMBELINE Clobetasol Propionate1 discussion
- EMBELINE E Clobetasol
- IMPEKLO Clobetasol Propionate
- IMPOYZ Clobetasol Propionate
- OLUX Clobetasol
- OLUX-E Clobetasol Propionate1 discussion
- TEMOVATE Clobetasol