Conjupri OverviewLevamlodipine (INN), also known as levoamlodipine or S-amlodipine is a pharmacologically active enantiomer of amlodipine. Amlodipine belongs to the dihydropyridine group of calcium channel blocker used as an antihypertensive and antianginal agent. Levamlodipine is currently marketed in Russia under the brand name EsCordi Cor (Actavis Pharma), in Brazil under the brand name Novanlo (Biolab Sanus) and in India under the trade names Eslo (Zuventus Healthcare Ltd.), Asomex (Em...
Read more Conjupri Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levamlodipine
Recent Conjupri Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 1.25mg, 2.5mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Conjupri: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24075-0410 Conjupri 1.25 mg/1.25mg Oral Tablet by Cspc Ouyi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- 24075-0411 Conjupri 2.5 mg/2.5mg Oral Tablet by Cspc Ouyi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- 24075-0412 Conjupri 5 mg/5mg Oral Tablet by Cspc Ouyi Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- 69101-512 Conjupri 1.25 mg Oral Tablet by Burke Therapeutics, LLC
- 69101-525 Conjupri 2.5 mg Oral Tablet by Burke Therapeutics, LLC
- 69101-550 Conjupri 5 mg Oral Tablet by Burke Therapeutics, LLC