CloverSoy OverviewIsoflavones are substituted derivatives of isoflavone, a type of naturally occurring isoflavonoids, many of which act as phytoestrogens in mammals. Isoflavones are produced almost exclusively by the members of the Fabaceae (i.e., Leguminosae, or bean) family. Although isoflavones and closely related phytoestrogens are sold as dietary supplements, there is little scientific evidence for either the safety of long-term supplementation or of health benefits f...
Read more CloverSoy Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoflavones
Recent CloverSoy Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 25mg + 185mg
Other drugs which contain Soy Isoflavones or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- HEALTHY WOMAN SOY MENOPAUSE Soy Isoflavones
- NATROL FOR WOMEN SOY ISOFLAVONES Soy Isoflavones
- NATURE MADE SOY 50 Soy Isoflavones
- SOY ISOFLAVONES 1 discussion
- CALCIUM 600 WITH VITAMIN D 125 AND SOY ISOFLAVONES
- CALCIUM 600 WITH VITAMIN D 200 AND SOY ISOFLAVONES