Clenpiq OverviewSodium picosulfate (INN, also known as sodium picosulphate) is a contact stimulant laxative used as a treatment for constipation or to prepare the large bowel before colonoscopy or surgery. It is sold under the trade names Sodipic Picofast, Laxoberal, Laxoberon, Purg-Odan, Picolax, Guttalax, Namilax, Pico-Salax, PicoPrep, and Prepopik, among others. Effects Orally administered sodium picosulfate is generally used for thorough evacuation of the bowel, usually for patients who are...
Read more Clenpiq Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_picosulfate
Recent Clenpiq Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Sodium Picosulfate + Magnesium Oxide + Anhydrous Citric Acid
- Solution: 10mg + 3.5g + 12g, 12gm/160ml + 3.5gm/160ml + 10mg/160ml, 12gm/bot + 3.5gm/bot + 10mg/bot
NDC Database Records for Clenpiq: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 55566-6700 Clenpiq Oral Liquid by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (5 results)
- Sodium Picosulfate + Magnesium Oxide + Anhydrous Citric Acid
- Aspirin, ASA + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Oxide + Magnesium Carbonate2 threads
- Bufferin Aspirin, ASA + Calcium Carbonate + Magnesium Oxide + Magnesium Carbonate5 threads
- Prepopik Sodium Picosulfate + Magnesium Oxide + Citric Acid19 threads
- Sodium Picosulfate + Magnesium Oxide + Citric Acid