Cinvanti OverviewAprepitant, sold under the brand name Emend among others, is a medication used to prevent chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) and to prevent postoperative nausea and vomiting. It may be used together with ondansetron and dexamethasone. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include tiredness, loss of appetite, diarrhea, abdominal pain, hiccups, itchiness, pneumonia, and blood pressure changes. Other sev...
Read more Cinvanti Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aprepitant
Recent Cinvanti Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 125mg, 40mg, 80mg, 80mg + 125mg
- Emulsion: 130mg/18ml (7.2mg/ml)
- For Suspension: 125mg/kit
- Injection: 130mg, 150mg/vial
- Powder: 115mg/vial, 150mg/vial
- Solution: 125mg
NDC Database Records for Cinvanti: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 47426-201 Cinvanti 130 mg/18ml Intravenous Injection, Emulsion by Heron Therapeutics