Cinvanti OverviewAprepitant (brand name: Emend (the brand name used in all English-speaking countries)) is an antiemetic chemical compound that belongs to a class of drugs called substance P antagonists (SPA). It mediates its effect by blocking the neurokinin 1 (NK1) receptor. Aprepitant is manufactured by Merck & Co. under the brand name Emend for prevention of acute and delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) and for prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. It was approved by th...
Read more Cinvanti Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aprepitant
Recent Cinvanti Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 125mg, 40mg, 80mg, 80mg + 125mg
- Emulsion: 130mg/18ml (7.2mg/ml)
- For Suspension: 125mg/kit
- Injection: 130mg, 150mg/vial
- Powder: 115mg/vial, 150mg/vial
- Solution: 125mg
NDC Database Records for Cinvanti: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 47426-201 Cinvanti 130 mg/18ml Intravenous Injection, Emulsion by Heron Therapeutics