Carospir OverviewSpironolactone, sold under the brand name Aldactone among others, is a medication that is primarily used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. It is also used in the treatment of high blood pressure, low blood potassium that does not improve with supplementation, early puberty in boys, acne and excessive hair growth in women, and as a part of feminizing hormone therapy in transgender women.&am...
Read more Carospir Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spironolactone
Recent Carospir Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Suspension: 25mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Carospir: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 17856-0120 Carospir 25 mg/5ml Oral Suspension by Atlantic Biologicals Corp.
- 46287-020 Carospir 25 mg/5ml Oral Suspension by Cmp Pharma, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Spironolactone or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- ALDACTONE Spironolactone23 discussions
- SPIRONOLACTONE 80 discussions
- ALDACTAZIDE Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ + Spironolactone1 discussion
- HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE, HCTZ + SPIRONOLACTONE