Cambia OverviewDiclofenac, sold under the trade names Voltaren among others, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain and inflammatory diseases such as gout. It is taken by mouth or applied to the skin. Improvements in pain typically occur within half an hour and last for as much as eight hours. It is also available in combination with misoprostol in an effort to decrease stomach problems. Common side effe...
Read more Cambia Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diclofenac
Recent Cambia Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 18mg, 25mg, 35mg
- For Solution: 50mg
- Gel: 1%, 3%
- Injection: 37.5mg/ml
- Patch: 1.3%, 1.30%
- Powder: 50mg
- Solution: 0.1%, 1.5%, 1.50%, 2%, 37.5mg/ml (37.5mg/ml)
- Solution/drops: 0.1%, 0.10%
- System: 1.3%
- Tablet: 25mg, 50mg
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 25mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Cambia: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 13913-011 Cambia 50 mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Depomed, Inc.
- 13913-012 Cambia 50 mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Depomed, Inc.
- 50192-113 Cambia 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Nautilus Neurosciences, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Diclofenac or a similar ingredient: (12 results)
- CATAFLAM Diclofenac9 discussions
- DICLOFENAC 433 discussions
- DYLOJECT Diclofenac Sodium
- FLECTOR Diclofenac Epolamine4 discussions
- LICART Diclofenac Epolamine
- PENNSAID Diclofenac Sodium1 discussion
- SOLARAZE Diclofenac1 discussion
- VOLTAREN Diclofenac42 discussions
- ZIPSOR Diclofenac Potassium6 discussions
- ZORVOLEX Diclofenac1 discussion
- ARTHROTEC Diclofenac + Misoprostol13 discussions
- DICLOFENAC + MISOPROSTOL