Cambia OverviewDiclofenac (sold under a number of trade names) is a potent nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) taken or applied to reduce inflammation and as an analgesic reducing pain in certain conditions. It is supplied as or contained in medications under a variety of trade names. The primary mechanism responsible for its anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic action is thought to be inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis by inhibition of cycloxygenase-2 (COX-2). Diclofe...
Read more Cambia Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diclofenac
Recent Cambia Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 18mg, 25mg, 35mg
- For Solution: 50mg
- Gel: 1%, 3%
- Injection: 37.5mg/ml
- Patch: 1.3%, 1.30%
- Powder: 50mg
- Solution: 0.1%, 1.5%, 1.50%, 2%, 37.5mg/ml (37.5mg/ml)
- Solution/drops: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Tablet: 25mg, 50mg
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 25mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Cambia: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 13913-011 Cambia 50 mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Depomed, Inc.
- 13913-012 Cambia 50 mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Depomed, Inc.
- 50192-113 Cambia 1 mg/mg Oral Powder, for Solution by Nautilus Neurosciences, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Diclofenac or a similar ingredient: (11 results)
- CATAFLAM Diclofenac10 discussions
- DICLOFENAC 439 discussions
- DYLOJECT Diclofenac Sodium
- FLECTOR Diclofenac Epolamine4 discussions
- PENNSAID Diclofenac Sodium1 discussion
- SOLARAZE Diclofenac1 discussion
- VOLTAREN Diclofenac43 discussions
- ZIPSOR Diclofenac Potassium6 discussions
- ZORVOLEX Diclofenac1 discussion
- ARTHROTEC Diclofenac + Misoprostol14 discussions
- DICLOFENAC + MISOPROSTOL