Calcipotriene OverviewCalcipotriol, also known as calcipotriene, is a synthetic derivative of calcitriol, a form of vitamin D. It is used in the treatment of psoriasis. It is safe for long-term application in psoriatic skin conditions. It was patented in 1985 and approved for medical use in 1991. It is marketed under the trade name "Dovonex" in the United States, "Daivonex" outside North America, and "Psorcutan" in Germany. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects 4 In...
Read more Calcipotriene Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcipotriol
Recent Calcipotriene Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.005%
- Cream: 0.005%, 0.01%
- Foam: 0.01%
- Ointment: 0.005%, 0.01%
- Solution: 0.005%, 0.01%
NDC Database Records for Calcipotriene: (13 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0115-1475 Calcipotriene .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Global Pharmaceuticals, Division of Impax Laboratories Inc.
- 0168-0400 Calcipotriene .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by E. Fougera & Co. a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0713-0318 Calcipotriene .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by G & W Laboratories, Inc.
- 0781-7117 Calcipotriene .05 mg/g Topical Cream by Sandoz Inc.
- 16714-763 Calcipotriene 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Northstar Rx LLC
- 40032-043 Calcipotriene .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Novel Laboratories, Inc.
- 50383-732 Calcipotriene .05 mg/ml Topical Solution by Hi-tech Pharmacal Co., Inc.
- 51672-4154 Calcipotriene .05 mg/g Topical Ointment by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5278 Calcitrene .05 mg/g Topical Ointment by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 66993-877 Calcipotriene 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Prasco Laboratories
- 66993-878 Calcipotriene 50 ug/g Topical Ointment by Prasco Laboratories
- 68462-310 Calcipotriene 50 ug/g Topical Ointment by Glenmark Generics Inc., USA
- 68462-501 Calcipotriene 50 ug/g Topical Cream by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
Other drugs which contain Calcipotriene or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- DOVONEX Calcipotriene
- SORILUX Calcipotriene
- BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE + CALCIPOTRIENE HYDRATE
- CALCIPOTRIENE + BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE
- ENSTILAR Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate
- TACLONEX Betamethasone Dipropionate + Calcipotriene Hydrate
- TACLONEX SCALP Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate