Bydureon OverviewExenatide, sold under the brand name Byetta and Bydureon among others, is a medication used to treat diabetes mellitus type 2. It is used together with diet, exercise, and potentially other antidiabetic medication. It is a treatment option after metformin and sulfonylureas. It is given by injection under the skin within an hour before the first and last meal of the day. A once-weekly injection version is also availabl...
Read more Bydureon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byetta
Recent Bydureon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- For Suspension, Extended Release: 2mg, 2mg/vial
- Injection: 2mg, 300mcg/1.2ml (250mcg/ml), 300ugm/1.2ml (250ugm/ml), 300ugm/1.2ml(250ugm/ml), 600mcg/2.4ml (250mcg/ml), 600ugm/2.4ml (250ugm/ml), 600ugm/2.4ml(250ugm/ml)
- Suspension, Extended Release: 2mg/0.85ml (2mg/0.85ml)
NDC Database Records for Bydureon: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0310-6520 Bydureon Kit by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
- 0310-6530 Bydureon 2 mg/.65ml Subcutaneous Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
- 66780-219 Bydureon Kit by Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 66780-226 Bydureon Kit by Amylin Pharmaceuticals, LLC