Busulfan OverviewBusulfan (Myleran, GlaxoSmithKline, Busulfex IV, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.) is a cancer drug, in use since 1959. Busulfan is a cell cycle non-specific alkylating antineoplastic agent, in the class of alkyl sulfonates. Its chemical designation is 1,4-butanediol dimethanesulfonate. Contents 1 History 2 Indications 3 Availability 4 Side effects 5 Dosing, administration, and pharmacokinetics 6 Drug interactions 7 Pharmacology 8 Complexation 9 References 10 External links Histor...
Read more Busulfan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Busulfan
Recent Busulfan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 6mg/ml
- Tablet: 2mg
NDC Database Records for Busulfan: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0517-0920 N/A 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by American Regent, Inc.
- 25021-241 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Sagent Pharmaceuticals
- 45963-640 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 51817-170 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Pharmascience Inc.
- 67457-893 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 70121-1244 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Amneal Biosciences LLC
- 70860-216 Busulfan 6 mg/ml Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Athenex Pharmaceutical Division, LLC.