Benoxinate + Fluorescein OverviewOxybuprocaine (INN), also known as benoxinate or BNX, is an ester-type local anesthetic, which is used especially in ophthalmology and otolaryngology. Oxybuprocaine is sold by Novartis under the brand names Novesine or Novesin. Safety for use in pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Contents 1 Uses 2 Pharmacokinetics 3 Adverse effects 4 Interactions 5 See also 6 References Uses In ophthalmology in order to numb the surface of the eye (the outermost layers of the cornea and ...
Read more Benoxinate + Fluorescein Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxybuprocaine
Recent Benoxinate + Fluorescein Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Benoxinate + Fluorescein
- Ointment: 0.4% + 0.25%
- Solution: 0.4% + 0.25%
- Solution/drops: 0.4% + 0.25%
NDC Database Records for Benoxinate + Fluorescein: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24208-732 Fluorescein Sodium and Benoxinate Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution by Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- 59390-206 Fluorescein Sodium and Benoxinate Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution by Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (11 results)
- ALTAFLUOR BENOX Benoxinate Hydrochloride + Fluorescein Sodium
- FLURESS Benoxinate + Fluorescein
- FLUROX Benoxinate + Fluorescein
- AK-FLUOR Fluorescein
- FLUOR-I-STRIP Fluorescein
- FLUORACAINE Fluorescein + Proparacaine
- FLUORESCEIN 1 discussion
- FLUORESCEIN + PROPARACAINE
- FLUORESCITE Fluorescein
- FLUORETS Fluorescein
- I-PARESCEIN Fluorescein + Proparacaine