Axert OverviewAlmotriptan (trade name Axert and others) is a triptan medication discovered and developed by Almirall for the treatment of heavy migraine headache. It was patented in 1992 and approved for medical use in 2000. Contents 1 Medical uses 1.1 Efficacy 2 Contraindications 3 Side effects 4 Pharmacology 4.1 Mechanism of action 4.2 Pharmacokinetics 5 Interactions 6 Society and culture 6.1 Brand names 7 References 8 External links Medical uses Almotriptan is prescri...
Read more Axert Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almotriptan
Recent Axert Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 12.5mg, 6.25mg
NDC Database Records for Axert: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0062-2080 Axert 6.25 mg Oral Tablet by Ortho-mcneil-janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0062-2085 Axert 12.5 mg Oral Tablet by Ortho-mcneil-janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-210 Axert 12.5 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 50458-211 Axert 6.25 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 54868-5527 Axert 12.5 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.