Austedo OverviewDeutetrabenazine (trade name Austedo) is a vesicular monoamine transporter 2 inhibitor which is used for the treatment of chorea associated with Huntington’s disease and tardive dyskinesia. Chemically, deutetrabenazine is an isotopic isomer of tetrabenazine in which six hydrogen atoms have been replaced by deuterium atoms. The incorporation of deuterium slows the rate of drug metabolism, allowing less frequent dosing. Contents 1 Efficacy 2 Histor...
Read more Austedo Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutetrabenazine
Recent Austedo Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 12mg, 6mg, 9mg
NDC Database Records for Austedo: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 68546-170 Austedo 6 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- 68546-171 Austedo 9 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- 68546-172 Austedo 12 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- 68546-176 AustedoAustedo Kit by Teva Neuroscience, Inc.
- 68546-177 AustedoAustedo Kit by Teva Neuroscience, Inc.