Aspercreme OverviewTrolamine salicylate (Aspercreme, Aspergel) is an organic compound which is the salt formed between triethanolamine and salicylic acid. It is used as an ingredient in sunscreens, analgesic creams, and cosmetics. The salicylic acid portion contributes to both the sun protection effect (by absorbing UVB radiation) and to the analgesic effect. The triethanolamine neutralizes the acidity of the salicylic acid. One benefit of this topical analgesic is that it has no odor, in contrast to other t...
Read more Aspercreme Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolamine_salicylate
Recent Aspercreme Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 10%
- Lotion: 10%
NDC Database Records for Aspercreme: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 62168-0584 Aspercreme 246 mg Topical Patch by Lead Chemical Co. Ltd.
Other drugs which contain Trolamine Salicylate or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- ASPERGEL Trolamine Salicylate1 discussion
- COPPERTONE TAN MAGNIFIER OIL Trolamine Salicylate
- EXOCAINE ODOR FREE Trolamine Salicylate
- MOBISYL Trolamine Salicylate
- MYOFLEX Trolamine Salicylate2 discussions
- TROLAMINE SALICYLATE 3 discussions