Aristada OverviewAripiprazole, sold under the brand name Abilify among others, is an atypical antipsychotic. It is primarily used in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Other uses include as an add-on treatment in major depressive disorder, tic disorders and irritability associated with autism. It is taken by mouth or injection into a muscle. A Cochrane review found only weak evidence of effectiveness in treating schi...
Read more Aristada Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aripiprazole
Recent Aristada Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 441mg, 662mg, 7.5mg, 882mg, 9.75mg/1.3ml (7.5mg/ml)
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Suspension, Extended Release: 1064mg/3.9ml (272.82mg/ml), 441mg/1.6ml (275.63mg/ml), 662mg/2.4ml (275.83mg/ml), 675mg/2.4ml, 882mg/3.2ml (275.63mg/ml)
- Tablet: 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 2mg, 30mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg
NDC Database Records for Aristada: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65757-401 Aristada 441 mg/1.6ml Intramuscular Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Alkermes, Inc.
- 65757-402 Aristada 662 mg/2.4ml Intramuscular Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Alkermes, Inc.
- 65757-403 Aristada 882 mg/3.2ml Intramuscular Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Alkermes, Inc.
- 65757-404 Aristada 1064 mg/3.9ml Intramuscular Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Alkermes, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Aripiprazole Lauroxil or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ABILIFY Aripiprazole72 discussions
- ABILIFY DISCMELT Aripiprazole
- ABILIFY MYCITE Aripiprazole
- ARIPIPRAZOLE 8 discussions
- ARISTADA INITIO Aripiprazole Lauroxil