Aristada Initio OverviewAripiprazole, sold under the brand name Abilify among others, is an atypical antipsychotic. It is primarily used in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Other uses include as an add-on treatment in major depressive disorder, tic disorders and irritability associated with autism. It is taken by mouth or injection into a muscle. A Cochrane review found only low quality evidence of effectiveness in treati...
Read more Aristada Initio Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aripiprazole
Recent Aristada Initio Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 441mg, 662mg, 7.5mg, 882mg, 9.75mg/1.3ml (7.5mg/ml)
- Solution: 1mg/ml
- Suspension, Extended Release: 1064mg/3.9ml (272.82mg/ml), 441mg/1.6ml (275.63mg/ml), 662mg/2.4ml (275.83mg/ml), 675mg/2.4ml, 882mg/3.2ml (275.63mg/ml)
- Tablet: 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 2mg, 30mg, 5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg
NDC Database Records for Aristada Initio: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 65757-500 Aristada Initio 675 mg/2.4ml Intramuscular Injection, Suspension, Extended Release by Alkermes, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Aripiprazole Lauroxil or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ABILIFY Aripiprazole74 discussions
- ABILIFY DISCMELT Aripiprazole
- ABILIFY MYCITE Aripiprazole
- ARIPIPRAZOLE 8 discussions
- ARISTADA Aripiprazole Lauroxil