Aquasol A OverviewVitamin A is a group of unsaturated nutritional organic compounds that includes retinol, retinal, and several provitamin A carotenoids (most notably beta-carotene). Vitamin A has multiple functions: it is important for growth and development, for the maintenance of the immune system, and for good vision. Vitamin A is needed by the retina of the eye in the form of retinal, which combines with protein opsin to form rhod...
Read more Aquasol A Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_A
Recent Aquasol A Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10,000IU, 10,000unit, 25,000 units, 25,000IU, 25,000usp units, 50,000 iu, 50,000 units, 50,000IU, 50,000unit, 50,000usp units, 800IU
- Emulsion: 300,000unit
- Injection: 50,000 units/ml, 50,000IU/ml
- Solution: 50,000unit, 50,000unit/ml
- Tablet: 15000IU, 5000IU
NDC Database Records for Aquasol A: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 61703-418 Aquasol a 15 mg/ml Intramuscular Injection, Solution by Hospira Worldwide, Inc.
- 70199-026 Aquasol a 15 mg/ml Intramuscular Injection, Solution by Casper Pharma LLC