Apresoline OverviewHydralazine, sold under the brand name Apresoline among others, is a medication used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure. This includes high blood pressure in pregnancy and very high blood pressure resulting in symptoms. It has been found to be particularly useful in heart failure together with isosorbide dinitrate in people of African descent. It is given by mouth or by injection into a vein. Effects usual...
Read more Apresoline Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydralazine
Recent Apresoline Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 20mg/ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 10mg, 25mg, 50mg
Other drugs which contain Hydralazine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- APRESOLINE IM/IV Hydralazine
- HYDRALAZINE 27 discussions
- APRESAZIDE Hydralazine + Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ
- BIDIL Isosorbide Dinitrate + Hydralazine Hydrochloride2 discussions
- HYDRALAZINE + HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE, HCTZ 2 discussions
- HYDRAZIDE Hydralazine + Hydrochlorothiazide, HCTZ1 discussion
- ISOSORBIDE DINITRATE + HYDRALAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1 discussion