Ammonul OverviewSodium benzoate is the sodium salt of benzoic acid, widely used as a food preservative and pickling agent. A white crystalline chemical with the formula C6H5COONa, it has an E number of E211. It can be produced by reacting sodium hydroxide with benzoic acid. Contents 1 Production 2 Natural occurrence 3 Uses 3.1 As a preservative 3.2 In pharmaceuticals 3.3 Other 4 Mechanism of food preservation 5 Health and safety 5.1 Association with benzene in soft drinks 5.2 Hyperactivity 6 Compend...
Read more Ammonul Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_benzoate
Recent Ammonul Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Sodium Benzoate + Sodium Phenylacetate
- Injection: 100mg/ml + 100mg/ml, 10ml + 50ml
- Solution: 10% + 10%, 10% + 10% (5gm/50ml + 5gm/50ml), 100mg/ml + 100mg/ml
- Solution, Solution: 300mg/10ml(30mg/ml),n/a + n/a,12.5gm/50ml(250mg/ml)
- Tablet: 0.398gm + 1.102gm
NDC Database Records for Ammonul: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0187-0010 Ammonul Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
- 62592-720 Ammonul Intravenous Injection, Solution, Concentrate by Ucyclyd Pharma Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (5 results)
- NITHIODOTE Sodium Nitrite + Sodium Thiosulfate
- OSMOPREP Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic, Anhydrous + Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic, Monohydrate
- SODIUM BENZOATE + SODIUM PHENYLACETATE
- UCEPHAN Sodium Benzoate + Sodium Phenylacetate
- CAFFEINE + SODIUM BENZOATE