Aloprim OverviewAllopurinol, sold under the brand name Zyloprim among others, is a medication used to decrease high blood uric acid levels. It is specifically used to prevent gout, prevent specific types of kidney stones and for the high uric acid levels that can occur with chemotherapy. It is taken by mouth or injected into a vein. Common side effects when used by mouth include itchiness and rash. Common side effe...
Read more Aloprim Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopurinol
Recent Aloprim Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 500mg, 500mg/vial
- Tablet: 100mg, 300mg
NDC Database Records for Aloprim: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 67457-187 Aloprim 500 mg/25ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Mylan Institutional LLC
- 67457-978 Aloprim 500 mg/25ml Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Mylan Institutional LLC
Other drugs which contain Allopurinol or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- ALLOPURINOL 58 discussions
- ZYLOPRIM Allopurinol1 discussion
- DUZALLO Lesinurad + Allopurinol
- LESINURAD + ALLOPURINOL