Akynzeo OverviewPalonosetron (INN, trade name Aloxi) is a 5-HT3 antagonist used in the prevention and treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). It is used for the control of delayed CINV—nausea and vomiting and there are tentative data to suggest that it may be more effective than granisetron. Palonosetron is administered intravenously, as a single dose, 30 minutes before chemotherapy, or as a single oral capsule one hour before chemotherapy.&am...
Read more Akynzeo Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palonosetron
Recent Akynzeo Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Netupitant + Palonosetron Hydrochloride
- Capsule: 300mg + 0.5mg
- Injection: 235mg + 0.25mg
- Powder: 235mg + 0.25mg, 235mg/vial + 0.25mg/vial
- Solution: 235mg/20ml (11.75mg/ml) + 0.25mg/20ml (0.0125mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Akynzeo: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 62856-796 Akynzeo Oral Capsule by Eisai Inc.
- 69639-101 Akynzeo Oral Capsule by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
- 69639-102 Akynzeo Intravenous Injection by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
- 69639-105 Akynzeo Intravenous Injection by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.