Adrucil OverviewFluorouracil (5-FU), sold under the brand name Adrucil among others, is a medication used to treat cancer. By injection into a vein it is used for colon cancer, esophageal cancer, stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, and cervical cancer. As a cream it is used for actinic keratosis, basal cell carcinoma, and skin warts. When used by injection most people develop side effects. Common side...
Read more Adrucil Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorouracil
Recent Adrucil Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.5%, 0.50%, 1%, 4%, 5%
- Cream, Augmented: 4%
- Injection: 50mg/ml
- Solution: 1%, 2%, 5%
NDC Database Records for Adrucil: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0703-3015 Adrucil 50 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-3018 Adrucil 2.5 g/50ml Intravenous Injection by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
- 0703-3019 Adrucil 5 g/100ml Intravenous Injection by Teva Parenteral Medicines, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Fluorouracil, 5-FU or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- CARAC Fluorouracil, 5-FU
- EFUDEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU20 discussions
- FLUOROPLEX Fluorouracil, 5-FU1 discussion
- FLUOROURACIL, 5-FU
- TOLAK Fluorouracil