Admelog OverviewInsulin lispro, sold under the brand name Humalog among others, is a type of manufactured insulin used to treat type I and type II diabetes. Typically it is taken around the time of eating. It is used by injection under the skin or within an insulin pump. Onset of effects typically occurs within 30 minutes and lasts about 5 hours. Often a longer acting insulin like NPH is also needed.[2&...
Read more Admelog Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin_lispro
Recent Admelog Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100 Units/ml, 100unit/ml, 200units/ml
- Solution: 1000 Units/10ml (100 Units/ml), 200 Units/ml, 300 Units/3ml (100 Units/ml)
NDC Database Records for Admelog: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0024-5924 Admelog 100 U/Ml Intravenous; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 0024-5925 Admelog 100 U/Ml Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 0024-5926 Admelog 100 U/Ml Intravenous; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
- 70518-2399 Admelog 100 U/Ml Intravenous; Subcutaneous Injection, Solution by Remedyrepack Inc.
Other drugs which contain Insulin Lispro or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- HUMALOG Insulin Lispro1 discussion
- INSULIN LISPRO 1 discussion
- INSULIN LISPRO + INSULIN LISPRO PROTAMINE