Adenoscan OverviewAdenosine is an organic compound that occurs widely in nature in the form of diverse derivatives. The molecule consists of an adenine attached to a ribose via a β-N9-glycosidic bond. Adenosine is one of four nucleoside building blocks to RNA, which is essential for all life. Its derivatives include the energy carriers adenosine mono-, di-, and triphosphate. Cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) is pervasive in signal transduction. Adenosyl (Ad) is the radical formed by removal of the 5...
Read more Adenoscan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine
Recent Adenoscan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 25mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Solution: 60mg/20ml (3mg/ml), 90mg/30ml (3mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Adenoscan: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0469-0871 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Astellas Pharma Us, Inc.
- 49349-758 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 52125-758 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Remedyrepack Inc.