Adenoscan OverviewAdenosine is both a chemical found in many living systems and a medication. As a medication it is used to treat certain forms of supraventricular tachycardia that do not improve with vagal maneuvers. Common side effects include chest pain, feeling faint, shortness of breath along with tingling of the senses. Serious side effects include a worsening dysrhythmia and low blood pressure. It appears to be safe in pregnancy.[1 ...
Read more Adenoscan Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenosine
Recent Adenoscan Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 25mg/ml, 3mg/ml
- Solution: 60mg/20ml (3mg/ml), 90mg/30ml (3mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Adenoscan: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0469-0871 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Astellas Pharma Us, Inc.
- 49349-758 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 52125-758 Adenoscan 3 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Remedyrepack Inc.