Adapalene OverviewAdapalene is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treatment of mild-moderate acne, and is also used off-label to treat keratosis pilaris as well as other skin conditions. Studies have found adapalene is as effective as other retinoids, while causing less irritation. It also has several advantages over other retinoids. The adapalene molecule is more stable compared to tretinoin and tazarotene, which leads to less concern for photodegra...
Read more Adapalene Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapalene
Recent Adapalene Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Gel: 0.1%, 0.10%, 0.3%, 0.30%
- Lotion: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Solution: 0.1%, 0.10%
NDC Database Records for Adapalene: (34 results)Showing the first 20, Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0093-6301 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0168-0424 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by E. Fougera & Co. a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0363-0888 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Walgreens
- 0472-0126 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 0682-0053 Adapalene Topical Solution Topical Solution 1 mg/ml Topical Swab by Marnel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0781-7142 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Sandoz Inc.
- 11410-956 Proactiv Md Adapalene .1 g/100g Topical Gel by The Proactiv Company, LLC
- 11673-888 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Target Corporation
- 21130-708 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Safeway, Inc.
- 28595-530 Adapalene 1 mg/ml Topical Solution by Allegis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 36800-088 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Top Care (Topco Associates LLC)
- 41250-288 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Meijer, Inc.
- 42546-720 Adapalene 45 g/g Topical Gel by Prugen, Inc.
- 45802-453 Adapalene .1 g/100g Topical Cream by Perrigo New York Inc
- 49908-117 Adapalene Topical Solution Topical Solution 1 mg/ml Topical Solution by Call Inc (D.b.a Rochester Pharmaceuticals)
- 49908-118 Adapalene 1 mg/ml Topical Swab by Call Inc. (Dba Rochester Pharmaceuticals)
- 49967-354 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by L’oreal USA Products Inc
- 50090-1267 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50090-2004 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by A-s Medication Solutions
- 51672-1377 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 14 more results ...
Other drugs which contain Adapalene or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- DIFFERIN Adapalene
- ADAPALENE + BENZOYL PEROXIDE
- EPIDUO Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide1 discussion
- EPIDUO FORTE Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide