Adapalene OverviewAdapalene is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treatment of mild-moderate acne, and is also used off-label to treat keratosis pilaris as well as other skin conditions. It is effective against acne conditions where comedones are predominant. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Off-label uses 3 Side effects 4 In pregnancy 5 Interactions 6 Pharmacology 6.1 Pharmacokinetics 6.2 Pharmacodynamics 7 History 8 Available forms 9 References 10 External links ...
Read more Adapalene Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapalene
Recent Adapalene Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Gel: 0.1%, 0.10%, 0.3%, 0.30%
- Lotion: 0.1%, 0.10%
- Solution: 0.1%, 0.10%
NDC Database Records for Adapalene: (21 results)Showing the first 20, Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0093-6301 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- 0168-0424 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by E. Fougera & Co. a Division of Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0472-0126 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 0682-0053 Adapalene Topical Solution Topical Solution 1 mg/ml Topical Swab by Marnel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0781-7142 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Sandoz Inc.
- 11410-956 Proactiv Md Adapalene .1 g/100g Topical Gel by The Proactiv Company, LLC
- 28595-530 Adapalene 1 mg/ml Topical Solution by Allegis Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42546-720 Adapalene 45 g/g Topical Gel by Prugen, Inc.
- 45802-453 Adapalene .1 g/100g Topical Cream by Perrigo New York Inc
- 49908-117 Adapalene Topical Solution Topical Solution 1 mg/ml Topical Solution by Call Inc (D.b.a Rochester Pharmaceuticals)
- 49908-118 Adapalene 1 mg/ml Topical Swab by Call Inc. (Dba Rochester Pharmaceuticals)
- 50090-1267 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by A-s Medication Solutions
- 50090-2004 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by A-s Medication Solutions
- 51672-1377 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-4155 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 54868-6132 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6148 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Cream by Physicians Total Caer, Inc.
- 66993-884 Adapalene 3 mg/g Topical Gel by Prasco Laboratories
- 68462-403 Adapalene 1 mg/g Topical Gel by Glenmark Generics Inc., USA
- 69007-912 Adapalene .1 g/100ml Topical Lotion by Owen Laboratories, Inc.
- 1 more results ...
Other drugs which contain Adapalene or a similar ingredient: (4 results)
- DIFFERIN Adapalene
- ADAPALENE + BENZOYL PEROXIDE
- EPIDUO Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide1 discussion
- EPIDUO FORTE Adapalene + Benzoyl Peroxide