Abelcet OverviewAmphotericin B is an antifungal medication used for serious fungal infections and leishmaniasis. The fungal infections it is used to treat include mucormycosis, aspergillosis, blastomycosis, candidiasis, coccidioidomycosis, and cryptococcosis. For certain infections it is given with flucytosine. It is typically given by injection into a vein. Common side effects include a reaction with fever, chills, and headaches soo...
Read more Abelcet Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphotericin_B
Recent Abelcet Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- Injection: 100mg, 50mg, 5mg/ml
- Injection, Lipid Complex: 100mg/vial, 50mg/vial, 5mg/ml
- Injection, Liposomal: 50mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Abelcet: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 57665-101 Abelcet Intravenous Injection by Sigma-tau Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- AMBISOME Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- AMPHOTEC Amphotericin B Lipid Formulations
- AMPHOTERICIN B LIPID FORMULATIONS