A-methaPred OverviewMethylprednisolone (Depo-Medrol, Medrol, Solu-Medrol) is a synthetic glucocorticoid, primarily prescribed for its anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects. It is either used at low doses for chronic illnesses or used concomitantly at high doses during acute flares. Methylprednisolone and its derivatives can be administered orally or parenterally. Regardless of route of administration, methylprednisolone integra...
Read more A-methaPred Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylprednisolone
Recent A-methaPred Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Enema: 40mg/bot
- Injection: 1000mg, 125mg, 125mg/vial, 1g, 1gm/vial, 20mg/ml, 2g, 2gm/vial, 40mg, 40mg/ml, 40mg/vial, 500mg, 500mg/vial, 80mg, 80mg/ml
- Tablet: 16mg, 24mg, 2mg, 32mg, 4mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for A-methaPred: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0409-3217 A-methapred 40 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Hospira, Inc.
- 0409-3218 A-methapred 125 mg/2ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Hospira, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Methylprednisolone or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- DEPO-MEDROL Methylprednisolone4 discussions
- MEDROL Methylprednisolone47 discussions
- MEDROL DOSEPAK Methylprednisolone1 discussion
- METHYLPREDNISOLONE 187 discussions
- SOLU-MEDROL Methylprednisolone