A-methaPred OverviewMethylprednisolone, sold under the brand name Medrol among others, is a corticosteroid medication used to suppress the immune system and decrease inflammation. Conditions in which it is used include skin diseases, rheumatic disorders, allergies, asthma, croup, COPD, certain cancers, multiple sclerosis, and as add-on therapy for tuberculosis. It is given by mouth, by injection into a vein, muscle, or joint, or applied to the skin. Seriou...
Read more A-methaPred Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylprednisolone
Recent A-methaPred Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Enema: 40mg/bot
- Injection: 1000mg, 125mg, 125mg/vial, 1g, 1gm/vial, 20mg/ml, 2g, 2gm/vial, 40mg, 40mg/ml, 40mg/vial, 500mg, 500mg/vial, 80mg, 80mg/ml
- Tablet: 16mg, 24mg, 2mg, 32mg, 4mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for A-methaPred: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0409-3217 A-methapred 40 mg/ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Hospira, Inc.
- 0409-3218 A-methapred 125 mg/2ml Intramuscular; Intravenous Injection, Powder, Lyophilized, for Solution by Hospira, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Methylprednisolone or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- DEPO-MEDROL Methylprednisolone4 discussions
- MEDROL Methylprednisolone47 discussions
- MEDROL DOSEPAK Methylprednisolone1 discussion
- METHYLPREDNISOLONE 185 discussions
- SOLU-MEDROL Methylprednisolone