I Need A Pain Medicine Doctor In Seminole County Florida

8 Replies Updated

Conversation Starter

heartbrokenmom Says:

I need to a find a doctor in Seminole county florida that will write my prescriptions for Percocet, Xanax and soma... I had a falling out with the doctor I had been seeing for chronic pain for over 2 years and cant go back. I do not have insurance so will have to self pay. I am not an addict and don't sell my prescriptions. I really need these just to live a somewhat normal life. Can anyone PLEASE let me know the name of a doctor. Seminole county or Deltona, Deland area would be ok. I cant drive far because I cant sit in the car too long. I have my medical records, a printout of my prescriptions for the last six months and my MRI from almost 24 months ago. I cant afford right now to get another MRI...I am really in a bind here and am in agonizing pain. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I can give you my email address if you don't want to put the doctors name out here in public....

Showing Replies 1 - 8 of 8 RSS Feed

Page of 1     Sorted By:
Verwon Says:

I am very sorry about what you are going through, it's terrible that you are suffering.

The main problem that I think you're going to encounter is being self-pay, most doctors will not prescribe for a patient that doesn't have insurance, because it's far too easy for them to doctor/pharmacy hop and get more medications than they should…..and a new patient that they've never seen before will likely make them all the more suspicious.

Do you have a PCP that might be able to refer you to someone? If so, that might be your best bet for finding the help you need, since your PCP would basically be vouching for you, via the referral.

Does anyone know of a good doctor that she could contact in that area?

Was this helpful?     0     0  
laura Says:

i lived in fla. im writing to heartbroken mom. my e-mail is {edited for privacy} i have never responded or twiited etc on my comp. before so i hope u are able to get this i also take those meds/ are u working if not u can get medicaid/if u are diasabled physically ,mentally u should apply for s.s.i disability ther r lawyers that r free unless u get retro, then they take afee binder and binder is the best. ther r also fac where u sign ursel in for 3 days to get evaluation then they can verift u need these meds and would help u get s.s.i/ s.s.s or and soc services will get temporary medicaid then turn into permant im very good with type of info. and this the 1st time i doing this via the comp. but u reaaly seem sincere and maybe i can help if i can. Write me.. I'll do my best to help u good luck god speed .laura

Was this helpful?     1     0  
helpingout in volusia county Says:
via mobile

There is several pain management doctors in seminole county, there on medical plaza dr behind the hospital, getting into a Doc that does not take ins shld not be a issue ur real issue is going to be getting those filled anywhere in west volusia / seminole county area my spouse has been trying for 2 weeks just to fill percoet, cvs and walgreens are very stringite on who they fill for, publix sometimes has it but u hv to be there they day they get in a shipmnt, wd is not accepting new patients for pain scpts

Was this helpful?     1     0  
Newsgrl Gannett Media Says:

The problem is FLORIDA! They have so many issues with these "doc in the boxes" that i was told they call them, no one is being given medication they require because doctors simply won't write for it. I wish I had someone to recommend but this is the information provided by my friend who is a catastrophic adjuster and fell off a roof. Imagine that and he gets s*** now because he is in pain? All 6'1 of him in addition to being a professional climber . I hate to say or but he is forced to drive to his surgeons office in Alabama for his medication and or his doctor sending him the script. Sad but true!

Was this helpful?     1     0  
justjoni Says:

Hi Laura, the problem is I cant get Medicaid or Disabiliy. I cant get medicard because my children are grown. I cant quality for Social Securiy disability because something about my not having enough credits for the past five years of employment even though it was due to my condition. I cant work even though I've tried cause I'm in just so much pain. Right now I am in agonizing pain. I have have no pain meds and because I cant work I have no money to go to the pain clinics because they are like $250.00 just to walk in the door. I don't know what to do . I have saved a couple of my percocets and just took the last two and I know its going to be pure hell in the morning. I am so desperate and in so much pain that I just don't think I can go on. I'm to the point that I just want to end my life because I cant stand this pain and now the WD's are going to be starting in real soon. I don't even have the money to buy them on the street. this is just pure hell. Thanks for all your help but if I cant find any pain meds or a good cheap doctor I just cant go on......

Was this helpful?     0     0  
justjoni Says:

Im just a my wits end....I cant take this pain anymore. I cant afford a pain clinic but without my meds I just cant function at all. The Dr. was Dr. Mamone in Sanford and he was my PCP. If I cant find anything for this pain I just cant live like this anymore. I could get a job if I had my pain meds but cant get my pain meds because I don't have a job. Dr. Mamone in Sanford just cut me off and now life just isn't worth living cause I cant take it anyone. I need a self pay PCP that will prescribe at least my pain medication so that I can at least get out of bed :(

Was this helpful?     1     0  
No name Says:
via mobile

National pain institute in lake mary. If your pain is real they are great at helping, monitoring, etc.

Was this helpful?     0     0  
Matt Says:
via mobile

Seeking pain management in Seminole county. I recently had a pelvic fracture, radial bone fracture reset with plates and screws, 3 broken ribs, hairline fracture of humerus & scapula. Being released from inpatient rehabilitation center and need continuing physical therapy and pain management for next 8 months.

Was this helpful?     0     0  

Viewing page 1 of 1     Reply

More Discussions:

Pain medicine doctor central florida
I am in urgent need of a pain doctor in the central florida area that isn't afraid to prescribe fentanyl patch &...
I need to find a doctor in Seminole county FL for new script
I was recently dropped by my doctor of 11 years for no reason, and i need to find a new doctor in my area that is accept...
florida pain management lee county doctor cape coral
Can someone please tell me a doctor in the area who will treat my chronic pain? i do not have insurance and can no longe... 5 replies
I Need A Doctor In Palm Beach County Florida Who Will Prescribe Me Roxicet 30mg Dilaudid4 8mg And Valium
need to find adderall doctor in pinellas county florida
Hi! I've been prescribed adderall for 10+ years. I moved to Florida from Wisconsin 1 month ago. I had state insuranc... 2 replies
need a doctor to prescribe pain medicine in south carolinia
i had a good doctor in north carolinia that giving me medicine for my pain but want prescribe me narcotics if i smoke pl... 3 replies
Needing to find a doctor who prescribes pain medicine
I have just moved here five weeks ago from Birmingham, Alabama. I now find that I cannot get a doctor to prescribe the p... 12 replies
Need help to find a doctor who can prescribe pain medicine in Daytona Beach, FL area
I just moved to Daytona Beach/Port Orange FL and need to find a reputable doctor who can work with my doctor to make sur... 3 replies
help me find oxycodone in Seminole county florida
Can anyone please tell me where I can get my rx for oxycodone 30 mg filled at in Seminole county florida I have been to ... 2 replies
HELP Need Pain Management Doctor Southeast MI - Southgate Taylor Southfield Wanye County Michigan
I just move here from phoenix where I was on Percocet 10mg, MS Contin(morphine sulfate 100mg), or synthetic opaite will ... 37 replies

Post a Reply

No registration needed.
Simply fill out the form below.



 Optional, stays hidden.
Get notified when a reply is posted here.

4) Text Verification: *
Prevents SPAM.

Click here to show the question

with the privacy policy (20191231).

This form will be submitted securely


Discussion Thread Guidelines: Any participation in the discussion threads signifies your agreement with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. (1) Act civilized and be respectful towards others. No profanity, vulgarity or lewd / suggestive content is allowed. (2) Posts encouraging, facilitating, or seeking advice about the abuse of medications or other substances are prohibited. (3) Personal contact information (such as telephone numbers, email addresses, etc) is not allowed to appear on our discussion threads. (4) We do not allow our forums to be used for buying, selling, trading, or for the promotion of a product or service. (5) Posting external links to other web sites is not allowed without our prior approval. (6) We reserve the right to edit or remove content which we find objectionable to the community at our sole discretion.

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. This page was last updated on 2 August 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2020 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® is a registered trademark of Limelight Innovations L.L.C. 9888 W Belleview Ave #5000, Denver, CO, 80123, USA