Orange County Ca 20 Year Old Girl No Insured In Serious Need To See A Doctor But Have 0 Money&support Myself Alone

Naz Says:

I need mental health services I also need to get some HIV and hep c tests done I also need medication for my anxiety and other mental health issues and haven't had my meds since my insurance expired please help me out

2 Replies

Earliest Newest Votes
Verwon Says:

Hello, Naz! How are you? I'm very sorry about the situation that you're in.

The best suggestions I can make for finding the help you need would be to contact your nearest large hospitals and ask to get connected with someone in their social work/social assistance program. They usually have lists of resources that they keep specifically for helping people like you.

For the HIV testing, contact your local health department. They often have lists of free or low-cost clinics, such as Planned Parenthood that can provide you with those services.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Was this helpful? 0
Helen Says:

CA offers tons of programs. Search your city for free/low income clinics. Planned parenthood might be able to give you resources for your mental health needs. Also Voc rehabilitation can assist you as well. F

Was this helpful? 0

More Discussions:

I Live In Bergen County No And Am Looking For A Pain Management Doctor Have Medicaid Hmo Been On Mess Over 4 Years Need

I have been on pain meds for over 4 years, I had a dr but can not afford to see him, have Medicaid HMO, I live in north ...

Hi i am 21 years old married i have pcos doctor prescribe me Krimson35 and i continue 3mounth but i am not pregnent every mounth is piriod what i do

2years continue tretment many doctor bat i am not i tret a new doctor and he prescrib me krimson35 and i co...

I Have Been Trying To Conceive For 1 Yearmy Doctor Prescribed Me Take B Long F And Susten200 3 Months But No Positive Resultswhat Is The Reasonwhat Sh

i have been trying to conceive for 1 doctor prescribed me to take b long f and Susten200 for 3 months. ....but...

Find new doctor in Orange County CA for pain

Hi, I moved from Utah to California just recently. I've been stable on Morphine and Roxicodone for the past 15 years...

find doctor to prescribe belviq orange county ca

Just moved to the Orange County Ca area and would like to find a Doctor who will prescribe Belviq for weight loss ## Hel...

Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Meds In Orange County Ca

I am 50 and work a hard labor job for 25 years. I am in chronic pain constantly. I want a better quality of life and to ...

Doctors who will prescribe adderall in orange county ca

I have been taking 15 mg extended release adderall for about 5 years now. My insurance will pay for it but I but my doct...

I need to find a doctor in Seminole county FL for new script

I was recently dropped by my doctor of 11 years for no reason, and i need to find a new doctor in my area that is accept...

i need a pain medicine doctor in seminole county florida

I need to a find a doctor in Seminole county florida that will write my prescriptions for Percocet, Xanax and soma... I ...

Help need to find a Pain Management Dr in Orange County Ca

I just moved to Orange County California from Florida a couple months ago. In florida I had been seeing a Pain managemen...