Levonorgestrel Forums

Recently active Levonorgestrel forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Levonorgestrel and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 1     New Thread    RSS Feed
Safe to change trust pills into lady pills?
20 Replies RSS Share
I would like to ask if its safe to change my trust pill into trust lady pill,when my 1st pack is finished. In the past i used trust pill and i experience the breast tendernes and also may thighs and arms had been tender when i used it for many months. ## Yes and if you haven't missed any pills, you should be able to do a clean switchover, without any problems and should still be protected. Is there anything else I can help with? ## Im a trust pills user and im planning to change to althea.. but i dont know how to start althea.. after taking may last trust pills should i start althea d next day? ## gxto q po mag plit ng trust pills into lady pills,pnu po kea aq magstrt s lady pills? ## I'm using diane35 for years.. I did not missed any pills.. Can I directly change my pills to tr...
Updated 1 day ago.

madonna (levonorgestrel)
6 Replies RSS Share
Hi to all.. I took 1 pill of madonna after about 12-13 hours of unprotected sex then another pill after 12 hours later. It was my 10th day after my first day of menstruation (september 16) and I had sex that time on september 25. So 10 days after my period. Will the madonna work for me? I am very scared I will get pregnant.. Please help!! ## There is really no way to say whether or not any given medication is going to be effective for anyone that uses it. However, studies have shown emergency contraceptive pills to be effective approximately 84% of the time. If you don't start your menstrual cycle in a few weeks, then you should have a pregnancy test done. And if you are not pregnant, but are sexually active, then I suggest you start using a regular form of contraception: Are there ...
Updated 1 month ago.

morning after pill
4 Replies RSS Share
after havin sex pill not to become pregnant ## information on the morning after pill ## The morning after pill, as it's referred to contains Levonorgestrel, which is a female type hormone in this particular contraceptive. In the U.K. it's marketed as Levonelle, but if you're looking for a similar medication in the United States you can find Alesse (28 pack). In this case, Alesse contains Levonorgestrel PLUS Ethinyl Estradiol. Here is some additional information from the net: Common uses This medicine is an estrogen and progestin combination contraceptive pill used to prevent pregnancy. It may also be used to regulate the menstrual cycle, treat symptoms of menopause, or treat other conditions as determined by your doctor. Before using WARNING: Smoking cigarettes while using t...
Updated 3 months ago.

Lady Pills for contraceptive
7 Replies RSS Share
is it possible to get pregnant if namiss mo inumin sa oras yung pills mo pero nainum mo naman late nga lang?kc 1 week na ako di pa dinadatnan..is it possible?nag PT na ako negative naman ang result.Im worried kc. ## akoh nga rin eh pero d p koh ng try mg pt nka2takot oh my god sna negative..:( ## Hi poh tanong ko poh ilang mnths npo ako umiinom ng lady pils,pero natpos regla ko march13 tpos uminom ako pagka 14 pro dko po cgurado anong oras tyansa ko po 12 ng gbi ko na inom pagka 15 ng gbi uminom naman ako.tma po.bah? ## I would like to ask if it's safe to switch from levonorgestrel (Lady oral contraceptives) to Micropil? And how to make the switch? do i still have to take the 7 white tablets that contain 'lactose' before drinking micropil? or should I have a one week break i...
Updated 7 months ago.

levonorgestrel
2 Replies RSS Share
birth control pill ## hi gud day ..can i ask if lady pill can prevent pregnancy even after sex without using any contraceptive?i had unprotected sex then after 24 hours i took 2 lady pill..am i safe from pregnancy? ## Hi, i had my period on the 1st of February and had unprotected intercourse on the 15th of that same month, but my guy did not climax inside. I experienced menstrual spotting a day after and took levon-2 on that same day. I need to have my period on the first of March but have not had it. Can i be pregnant? If not, why has my period been delayed or is that what levon-2 does when there is menstrual spotting and you take it?
Updated 11 months ago.

madonna pill (levonorgestrel)
2 Replies RSS Share
hi, everybody.. i really need help and urgent, i bought a madonna pill.. after me and my girl have unprotected intercourse, im really worry for what comes next.. my girl took that pill after 12 hours of unprotected sex, the second pill less then 12 hours later.. please give guidelines.. i really need help, cause im really afraid of that.. anyone please help me.. ## Hi everyone I had an unprotected sex on Sunday and I'm so worried dat I will get pregnant..pls can u suggest any mdcn to take sodat i will not get pregnant?thank u ## hello I need to know whether the side effects of this drug like back pain, acne on face,leg pain low periods lasts for longer time or they go after 3 or 4 yrs after.. plz reply..
Updated 1 year ago.

Micropill as contraceptive
Post a Reply Share
Hi. I'm 19 years old. I had unsafe sex February 25th and now it's Feb 28th. Can I still use micropill to prevent me from being pregnant? Is it still effective? I had my period on February 12th and I'm expecting to have a period on March 10th. Please answer this as soon as possible.
Updated 1 year ago.

micro pill contraceptive
3 Replies RSS Share
i am taking althea pills, but as of now i'm planning to use micropil. 1 week na after ko maubos yung althea, meaning tomorrow mag start na ulit ako ng pills. ok lang ba na mag switch ako to micropil? and kailangan ba na no contact ulit for 7days? thanks! ## Hi neelhtak, How are you? I'd like to offer as much advice and support as I can, but I do see that part of your post is written in english and the other part appears to be written in fillipino language. If you speak fluent english would you be so kind as to post back with the same details in this language so that I can understand the entirety of your post instead of bits and pieces here and there? I appreciate you taking the time to do this, and hopefully it will also open the door for others to add their advice as well. In t...
Updated 2 years ago.

Ethinyl estradio levonorgestrel
Post a Reply Share
Nag take ako ng p.t noong nov. 2. Negative nmn po tapos ininuman ko po ng pills after ko maubos ung pills hindi ako dinatnan nag p.t ulit ako nag positive sya ang tanong ko po may epekto po ba sa bata itutuloy ko po ung pang bubuntis
Updated 3 years ago.

Oralcon-p
Post a Reply Share
hi my parter is using oralcon-p levonorgestrel and ethinyeletradiol tablets for awhile now and we had intercourse about 2 to 3 weeks ago and she should be getting her period soon but im just scared she might be pregnant cause even though she be on the birth control i still do withdraw i dont know i think i might have done it to late this time round and ther could be a possibilty that i came in her if she skips her period do you think she could be pregnant im so scared please help ;( :(
Updated 3 years ago.

irregular periods & obesity
1 Reply RSS Share
hi, i m 24 year old, 75 kgs & single i want to ask that i have irregular periods from begining, my 1st period was when i was 13 & after 2, 3 cycles my periods gets irregular, at that time, i don't even bother to go to a doctor, but since im gaining my weight day by day, i finally go for a checkup & my doctor suggests me after few tests of thyroid secretion (which was actually normal) & us pelvic ultra sound (which doesn't show any cysts or abnormality, but report says that polycystic ovaries is noted), that i have minor up to 10% swelling inside & prescribed me pills Primolut N (norethisterone Eur.p 5 mg) for up to 5 days, 2 pills per day and after that to take Novodol family planning pills ( 21 pills containing levonorgestrel 0.15mg with ethinylestradiol .03...
Updated 3 years ago.

unprotected sex again after madonna emergency contraceptive
Post a Reply Share
I had two Madonna pills at once at 7pm. Then had unprotected sex at 2am. He came in me. What shall I do? Take another emergency contraceptive pill? Help!
Updated 3 years ago.

flucon 150 antifungal medication
Post a Reply Share
On the 3rd day after my period i had unprotected intercourse and took an emergency contraceptive 3-4 hours later. Few days later i began to bleed which freaked me out initially but was told by friends(and i also googled) that its normal to bleed cause of levonorgestrel in the pill.After the bleeding stopped,my vaginal tract began to itch and i noticed white cheese like discharge and sores.I ignored it with the hope that it would go off on its own.I read up and the symptoms were similar to that of yeast infection.since i have not yet got my period and the infection is sexually transmitted, i told no one at home neither did i consult a doctor.the pain got unbearable and so i bought flucon 150 mg without a prescription.i took one dose a day and the itching has stopped but there is still pa...
Updated 4 years ago.

levonorgestrel Mirena
1 Reply RSS Share
Last month I got inserted levonorgestrel Mirena to resolve the prolonged bleeding issue ( last 2 years) and still with bleeding problem. Bleeding continues for 11 days. Loette is suggested for three months. to reduce the bleeding Pause MF given but the bleeding issue not yet resolved. Please suggest. ## Hello, Kavitha! How are you doing? I'm sorry about the problem that you're having. Unfortunately, the Mirena IUD doesn't resolve bleeding issues for everyone that tries it, as a matter of fact, it can cause irregular or prolonged bleeding in some women. So yes, you may be better of with oral contraceptive tablets, since they usually contain both estrogens and progesterone and can better balance your hormones. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 years ago.

trust pill
2 Replies RSS Share
what is the generic name of trust pill ## I am not sure if a generic is available for you, but the ingredients/generic name are: Ethinylestradiol 30mcg, levonorgestrel 125mcgs and Fe fumarate 75mgs (equiv to 24.75 mg elemental Fe). This is a birth control tablet that is commonly used to treat menstrual disorders. Are there any questions or comments? ## nag sex kami ng bf ko nung oct 14, tpos the ather day uminom nako ng pills. my possibility pa ba na mabuntis ako?. 1st time ko rin uminom nun, my nainom ako wrong number , dpt 8 ung iinomin ko kaso ngng 14, then next day ininom ko na ung 8-13.. ano magiging epekto nito?. mbubuntis ba ako?
Updated 5 years ago.

HELP PLEASE!! will i get pregnant???
Post a Reply Share
hi to all.. i took 1 pill of madonna ( Levonorgestrel) after about 12-13 hours of unprotected sex then another pill after 12 hours later. .(did i do the right way?) . i had sex on my 10th day after my first day of menstruation ( september 16) and i had sex that time on september 25 so 10 days after my period. . will the madonna work for me? i am very scared i will get pregnant.. please help!!
Updated 6 years ago.

Levonorgestrel (madonna)
Post a Reply Share
hi to all.. i took 1 pill of madonna after about 12-13 hours of unprotected sex then another pill after 12 hours later. .. i had sex on my 10th day after my first day of menstruation ( september 16) and i had sex that time on september 25 so 10 days after my period. . will the madonna work for me? i am very scared i will get pregnant.. please help!!
Updated 6 years ago.

Pink/light red pill with capital S then 62 on other side
3 Replies RSS Share
A small round pink/light red pill with an italic capital S on one side and the number 62 on the other side. The pill is a chalky white on the inside and the coating scratches away. I'm thinking it may be some sort of painkiller? ## It is not listed in any of our prescription drug resources. While there is a chance that it is a very new tablet, it makes me suspect that it may be something available over the counter. There is also a chance that it could be a foreign medication. Can you provide anymore information? Was it found in the U.S. or elsewhere? ## It's a birth control pill called Seasonal (Levonorgestrel - ethinyl estradiol) ## No don't worry like that it's only a contraceptive pill!!
Updated 7 years ago.

Watson 996 or 966
2 Replies RSS Share
small white pill, Watson on one side and 996 or 966 on the other ## Found a match with WATSON 966, which is Levonorgestrel 0.15 mg and Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03 mg. These two drugs combined are used to reduce or eliminate the withdrawal bleeding that occurs once every 28 days in traditionally packaged COCPs. Extended cycle use of COCPs may also be called menstrual suppression. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## naqvi broher
Updated 7 years ago.

how effective an z-pill is, levonorgestrel 1.5mg
1 Reply RSS Share
i took z-pill exactly 12 hours after my unprotected sex.after two days i started to bled .my last period on 30/04/2010 and had sex on 06/05/2010.now on two days back i had white discharge. please help me will i get pregnent ## I cannot say whether you will or will not get pregnant, but if you are having unprotected sex, the possibility is always there. Have you seen a doctor, yet? Have you considered looking into a regular form of birth control?
Updated 7 years ago.

Discuss Levonorgestrel

Discuss: Levonorgestrel

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2018 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 20 February 2018.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2018 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.