Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication

4321 Replies Updated

Conversation Starter

Anonymous Says:

Can you tell me about any doctors who can prescribe Vicodin

Showing Replies 1 - 20 of 4321 RSS Feed

Page of 217    Next Page     Sorted By:
Verwon Says:

You'll get a much better response if you post back and state what area you are in. From your current post, people can only guess.

Where are you located?

Vicodin is a narcotic pain reliever containing Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone.

Common side effects can include: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and dry mouth.

Read more:


Was this helpful?     41     13  
very confused Says:

i have am being treated for a back injury i aquired in the army 19 years ago i now have 3 buldging discs in my lower back. i have been on numerous meds 2 try and confort my situation, my New va. dr. took me off 8 percocet 5s a day and wont give them back. he dont believe in them. i have been on them now almost 3 years now and they are they only meds that help me with my pain. what do i do ?

Was this helpful?     234     62  
very confused Says:

in southern ohio

Was this helpful?     23     28  
kc Says:

Looking for a doc who prescribes in bergen county, New Jersey. Someone who understands chronic pain and doesn't treat you like a drug addict when I have genuine pain and can't function without it. Please help?????

Was this helpful?     229     39  
Jeff Devore Says:

I'm looking for a dcotor in central PA. I was released from my dr. for no reason and told good luck. I have 10 pieces of metal plates in my leg.

Was this helpful?     79     38  
Mangog Says:

Dear Lost:

If you are in withdraw go online and purchase Tramadol which you can get with an online consultation and fed ex'd or UPS'd to you in one day.

Tramadol will stop withdrawl symptoms if you highly addicted to oxycodone, morphine, etc... because Tramadol is a synthetic opiate. Not as quality as oxycodone or morphine but pretty good and best of all it will give you a buzz, stop your withdrawman dallow you to function.

Was this helpful?     108     45  
Hedy Says:

You anywhere near Champion Ohio? If so then Call doctor Frank Veres...You will never go without Pain Meds again :)

Was this helpful?     84     10  
USMCScoutSniper Says:

Brother, I am a Marine Corps Veteran and I also deal with severe Back pain and have had back surgery; completely replacing my L4-L5 / L5-S1 discs and all of the scar tissue, etc., so I know a METRIC TON of medical information ALONG with actually KNOWING/FEELING your pain since I have been dealing with this 2006, when I took a 1 story fall THRU a floor that collapsed under me, (it was a "Booby Trap*, but luckily I had my Unit behind me in a Semi-Straight Line Dispersion Pattern b/c we knew the building was rigged in some way.

Luckily, only I, took the fall and got injured; both knees, right leg, right hamstring, right calf, ankles, right arm and of course, my spine. I know what you're going through bro and I have not only been through it all, but, (some background on me so that you and anyone else can be comfortable.) - Long story short: I am a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. I am also a State Certified Medic, Volunteer Firefighter and Volunteer K9 SAR, (SEARCH & RESCUE), with my Trained and Certified, (in multiple areas of expertise.), "Mans Best Friend!!!, my K9 German Shepherd.

I am going to spend as much time as needed writing this out for you, so that you can posses the information you need to help yourself! SEMER FIDELIS right? Well as a Marine Scout Sniper, we are ALWAYS FAITHFUL to our Brothers in Arms!! So let's get started!!!

FIRST and foremost, you need to go see a a PAIN MANAGEMENT Doctor. Your VA Hospital should have one. If they don't, you have two options, see another VA Doctor; PREFERABLY a NEUROSURGEON or go see an outside Doctor.

Go see a Pain Management Doctor first, so that you can get back on the Vicodin. (Your Hack VA Doctor KNOWS that he should nNOT have suddenly pulled you off of the Narcotic!!!)

Brings all of your records; MRIs, EMGs and their written reports along with Doctor Reports. Basically, anything and everything!!

The PM Doctor WILL give you the Vicodin at least, if not offering something stronger.


Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) and/or NON-NSAID anti-inflammatory Meds; Metaxlone, Toradol, Gabapentin aka Neurontin are all good along with several others that I can't remember right now.

Quinine aka Qualaquin - YES, Quinine!! It works wonders for the legs!!! It will help with leg pain, Will help with Neuropathic pain - NERVE PAIN... nerve pain in the legs, spine / back, etc. RLS, etc.

Lyrica - Will help with Neuropathic pain - NERVE PAIN

You also want LIDODERM 5% Patches - these will help with the pain and you can put them anywhere; so if one day your neck, knee, ankle, whatever is hurting you, you can slap one on!!

DURAGESIC® (fentanyl transdermal system) CII - Fentanyl Patches - These work wonders!! DURAGESIC delivers fentanyl, an opioid pain medication, into the body slowly through the skin, where it works to relieve pain for UP to 3 days (72 hours).

and I JUST realized that this thread is from 2010!!! So I am going to stop typing now soldier, but, if you are still in trouble, then respond to this post with any questions or comments and I will respond!!! <--- that goes for anyone, of course!!!

Semper Fi


United States Marine Corps
Scout Sniper

Was this helpful?     112     7  

greg Says:

Is their any doctors that prescribe oxycodone in the new Staten island area? I was diagnosed with MS 2 years ago now my pain is progressed and icy is the only drug that helps but I am having a hard time finding a doctor in my area to consistently help me I have mri's plus any documentation to proofing diagnosis

Was this helpful?     48     16  
In pain in texas Says:

In the area of tyler texas and don't have the insurence to goto pain managment doctor i was refered to b m regular dr. Who in east texas area perscripes for cheap

Was this helpful?     76     32  
midnterunaway Says:

I'm a 49 year old female. I have chronic pain due to a bulging disk in my L-5 S1 area. I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. My primary care doc did give me a few Vicodin which takes the edge off. Now he refuses to give me anymore. I have never abused the meds and have taken them as prescribed. I'm going to a pain clinic and I did have an epidural done on my back. It helped quite a bit but now I can't get in until July 7th. Does anyone know of any doctor in West Central Minnesota that understands chronic pain and will give me something for it? Someone who isn't afraid of prescribing Vicodin? I've tried Tramadol and they do absolutely nothing for my pain.

Was this helpful?     40     9  
greg Says:

My area is new York city in any one of the 5 borrows

Was this helpful?     17     5  
joe Says:

Hello there. i live in Medford, NJ. (central/south jersey) my doctor gave me Vicodin 5 years ago for my hip pain. i had my hip replaced and the new one was put in slightly out of kilter. now, all of a sudden, he stopped prescribing narcotics to all of his patients. i can't believe he left me hanging like this. he said it was because he got tired of dealing with the recent increase in pain medication requests. he couldn't tell who really needed them and who just wanted to get high. anyway, he never even suggested any pain management doctors for me. does anyone here know of doctors who are willing to help me? Thanks!!!

Was this helpful?     26     7  
cyn mcdonald Says:

did you find any doctors- i have just about the same problems as you do- whatever you do do not got to maps pain clinic- there are two pain docs one on lake st and one internet doc in west st paul- but insurance will not pay for either- if you found one please please let me know- thanks

Was this helpful?     16     3  
NeedHelp Says:

This pain epidemic has made it impossible for those who really need the medication.

Was this helpful?     88     1  
NeedHelp Says:

Greg can you help me find a doctor in NYC. have serious back injury and my current dr is now backing away from all meds besides tramdol that doesnt work for me as i do construction

Was this helpful?     17     3  
dan Says:

looking for a doc that prescribes vic. Have a L5s1 ruptured disc. I can't function without them. call me what you will. I call me , unfroutunate. live in TEMECULA,CA. 92591. Need a doc that wont treat me like a junkie, just examine me, take my insurance and help me.

Was this helpful?     16     6  
Erika Callahan Says:

Dan - unfortunately the problem you are having in SW Riverside county (I am in Lake Elsinore), stems more from the numbers of drug-seeking addicts in the area and less from your actual need for Vicodin. The best I can tell you is that you tell your doctor (or whomever you see next) that you are unable to find pain relief using over the counter products. Do not mention Vicodin by name or even suggest that you want a narcotic pain reliever. Sometimes you have to "work" the doctor and make them feel that prescribing Vicodin is his or her idea. Emphasize that you have a reduced ability to perform everyday tasks due to the pain severity. One of the problems with going to multiple doctors is that it suggests that you are drug seeking instead of seeking relief from disabling pain. I wish you luck.

Was this helpful?     22     2  
mel Says:

I am also in Tyler and have 3 heated and 1 bulging disc, no insurance. Did u find a doctor? If so can u give me his name? I'm desperate. U can email me at [1] thanks

[1] Editor's note - In order to protect privacy, we do not allow individuals to post their personal contact information on our discussion threads (except in some very rare cases).

Was this helpful?     15     8  
stevqueen Says:

I have crushed disk in my neck, chronic severe headaches I am looking to find a Doc that prescribes pain meds in SE MICH

Was this helpful?     3     7  

Viewing page 1 of 217     Reply

Next Page >

More Discussions:

Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication In Las Vegas Nv
I have mouth cancer that is very painfull and have been taking opioids/pain meds for many years. My tolerance is extreme... 283 replies
Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication In Louisiana
I need to find a Dr. To write a Rx. For hydrocodin for chronic back pain, where can I find one in Southern Louisiana? ##... 259 replies
Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication Cols Ohio area
Does anyone know of a good PCP in the Columbus Ohio area willing to prescribe Norcos for pain of the middle to lower bac... 144 replies
Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication in columbus ohio or springfield ohio
My doctor had a stoke and was prescribing me 30 mg a day of methadone for a chronic pain syndrome..I am a 51 yr old that... 78 replies
doctors willing to prescribe pain medication spartanburg sc area
Buldging disk in lower back and also broke my L2 vertebrae in 2006 pain is intolerable ## Hello, Tamtam! How are you? Du... 34 replies
doctors willing to prescribe pain medication in rochester, ny
Hi I am trying to find a doctor in the Rochester, NY area that will prescribe hydrocodone or oxycodone. I am even willin... 26 replies
Doctors willing to prescribe pain medication in georgetown ky
I have been seen by the lexington va for 2 years now with constant back pain. I've had shots and therapy for the pai... 21 replies
Doctors Willing To Prescribe Pain Medication in Davenport/Bettendorf IA.
Hello, I am looking for a doctor In Davenport, IA or surrounding area that will prescribe pain medication. I am in chron... 17 replies
doctors willing to prescribe pain medication st louis
I am on disability for chronic back pain and degenerative disk disease, in the past I have been on 80 mil oxicontin for ... 16 replies
Doctors willing to prescribe pain medication in Salt Lake City, UT
I have been sent back and forth between doctors offering "special treatments" or surgeries for my back. I have f... 1 reply

Post a Reply

No registration needed.
Simply fill out the form below.



 Optional, stays hidden.
Get notified when a reply is posted here.

4) Text Verification: *
Prevents SPAM.

Click here to show the question

with the privacy policy (20191231).

This form will be submitted securely


Discussion Thread Guidelines: Any participation in the discussion threads signifies your agreement with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. (1) Act civilized and be respectful towards others. No profanity, vulgarity or lewd / suggestive content is allowed. (2) Posts encouraging, facilitating, or seeking advice about the abuse of medications or other substances are prohibited. (3) Personal contact information (such as telephone numbers, email addresses, etc) is not allowed to appear on our discussion threads. (4) We do not allow our forums to be used for buying, selling, trading, or for the promotion of a product or service. (5) Posting external links to other web sites is not allowed without our prior approval. (6) We reserve the right to edit or remove content which we find objectionable to the community at our sole discretion.

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. This page was last updated on 20 July 2020.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2020 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® is a registered trademark of Limelight Innovations L.L.C. 9888 W Belleview Ave #5000, Denver, CO, 80123, USA