Budeprion Forums

Recently active Budeprion forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Budeprion and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Page of 2    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
white pill round A 101
little and round circle ## little round pill that states A 101 ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion (150 mg). To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you. ## found a white pill gc 101 white and round what is it
Updated 1 year ago.

2444ftn101
What dog medication is this. The pill is half black(or dark blue) half yellow. ## @Bear, Can you please specify whether or not "2444ftn101" is supposed to be altogether or split up a certain way between each side/half of the pill? I've exhausted a lot of resources towards finding a potential match, but am not seeing any specific details on something with all those digits and letters together. However the closest results I am seeing fall into the category of two separate pills, one marked "G 2444" and one marked "A 101"; both identified as 150mg extended release versions of Budeprion (Bupropion); which from what I've read online may be prescribed to dogs in controlled doses for treating depression and separation anxiety. I don't know how safe it is, as...
Updated 2 years ago.

budeprion sr manufacturers/availability
Does anyone know if Budeprion HCL (ER, SR...) is still being distributed at all in the US? Years ago I was Rx'ed generic Wellbutrin SR, always had filled at Target and always received the TEVA Budeprion SR formula. It worked wonderfully for me. Now that TEVA's Budeprion formulations have been pulled, my Rx's are filled with the Bupropion HCL or Bupropion HBR ER/SR - I haven't found a generic manufacturer of the bupropion (Mylan, Actavis, etc.) that works nearly as well as the budeprion. In fact, some generics have made me so ill that I've actually have a "poisioned-like" feeling (for lack of a better description) begin to ramp up after 2 weeks of a specific generic, every time I've tried that specific generic. Other generics seem to have no effect whatsoever
Updated 2 years ago.

Budeprion SR 150 mg tablets taken along with Fluoxetine HCL 20 MG capsules concerned parent
my 18 year old son has been diagnosed with severe depression. His psychiatrist has him on 2 capsules daily of fluoxetine HCL 20 mg each along with 2 tablets daily of Budeprrion SR 150 mg each. To me, this seems like an awful lot of drugs for a young person to handle. They don't seem to be working. He's just lying around the house, not interested in joining in with family or friends and basically sleeps all day. I'm concerned that this is doing him more harm than good. Can this lead to an addiction to drugs? ## Your son is showing some of the classic symptoms of depression so it sounds like a great idea that he is taking antidepressants. He is taking 40 mg/day of Prozac and 300 mg/day of Wellbutrin. That is a pretty good combination IMO; and by no means is it a lot for severe...
Updated 3 years ago.

round white pill a101
you note that generic meds can be marked same as proprietery "other" mess. how to be sure what I have? ## Hello, Dr. Dre! How are you? I think you're misunderstanding, so I'll try to clear this up for you. All prescription medications are marked, but the markings have to be unique to each manufacturer, each medication and each dosage of that medication. For instance, a round white tablet with A 101 on one side in black print, with nothing on the other is listed as being a 150mg Budeprion XL tablet, which is a time released formulation of Bupropion. Now, there are other companies that also make a 150mg time released dosage, but they cannot use the same imprint, they have to use a different one. This is done to help make sure that the medications can be identified and trac...
Updated 4 years ago.

budeprion A133
cream color pill with A133 ## This tablet contains 150mgs of Bupropion, a generic for Wellbutrin SR or Budeprion, this is an antidepressant that is also used as a stop smoking aid. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and headache. You can read more here: Is there anything else I can help you with? ## Hello, I been taking wellbutrin sr 150x 2 since 5/23/12, recenlty change pharmacy, kroger to publix, the pills look so different, kroger white with 737, publix pale with A131, are these pills the same, and do they work the same? And when will I start to loss ibs
Updated 5 years ago.

ic budeprion sr 150mg tablet tev
light yellow or white in colorg on one side and2444 on other side ## This tablet contains 150mgs of Bupropion, a generic for Wellbutrin SR. This is used to treat depression, anxiety and smoking cessation. Some of the most common side effects include: dry mouth, insomnia, tremor and sweating. ## My tabs are light green with M U 12 on it. Does it actually do the same thing?
Updated 5 years ago.

Budeprion?
Pills are round, purple, with a slanted E logo and the number 415 on one side, blank on the the other. The bottle says these are budeprion 150 mg SR from Teva, but I can't find any description of that medication that matches the pills the pharmacy gave me. ## Mine is wellbutrin (budeprion) that I got to help quit smoking.
Updated 6 years ago.

Budeprion XL
ovalp pale yellow pill with #682 o one side. ## Is budeprion xl the same drug as wellbutrin xl. when did it become generic? I have been taking wellbutrin xl for a year and I want to be sure it is the same. ## i have been on wellbutrin for quite a while. i went and refilled my medications today and instead of my welbutrin i recieved Budeprion XL. I have several drug guides and cant really find out anything about this particular generic ## Also...if it is a generic....it isnt a cheap one. i think the differece is mabe a dollar???? ## i cant find out anywhere to look about the side effects about this drus, ## I also was switched to budeprion xl by my pharmacy. I've been taking it since 12-30-06 and this past week I've had anxiety, mild panic attacks and thinking I'm going to di...
Updated 6 years ago.

free drug from manufacturer of budeprion
i am on unemployment and in no way that i can i afford this drug, budeprion . i was prescribed this medication by an on staff psychatrist at northwest comm. hospital in june 09. the first script was on a voucher through the hospital. if help is not available i will stop taking the drug as of 7/11/09, my last pill. budeprion wqs gaven because of severe depression. the depression is alive and well, positively flourishing. help from anywhere ? ## Are you possibly referring to Bupropion, the generic for the antidepressant Wellbutrin? If you do not have insurance coverage, there are some programs available, to which you can apply for help, including: PPARX You can read more about this medication here: If you need any more information, please post back! ## yeah, smoke weed...i hate pills and ...
Updated 6 years ago.

small pill a 101
PINK TABLET MERCK 1772 ## Based on the description provided, I found your small pill to be Budeprion XL (150 mg); which is an atypical antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. To view information about Budeprion, please refer to the link below... The pink pill you are describing marked 1772 is a combination of Acetaminophen + Propoxyphene Napsylate (650 mg - 100 mg). Acetaminophen + Propoxyphene Napsylate is used for treating mild pain and is additionally an anti-tussive and local anesthetic. You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 6 years ago.

oblong yellow ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion XL (300 mg); which is an atypical antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. NOTE: the full imprint on this pill is G 682 To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 6 years ago.

yellow oblong pill with 682
LOOKING FOR WHAT KIND OF PILL THIS OBLONG YELLOW ;PILL READING THE NUMBERS 683 ## I located an oblong yellow pill marked G 682. This is the closest match I could find, which turns out to be Budeprion XL (300 mg); an atypical antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. I also tried 683 with no matches. NOTE: The pill marked G 682 has the G on the backside of the pill and 682 on the front. If this is your pill you can view more information about it by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 6 years ago.

what to know what this pill is
med to large tablet yellow in color with a capital G on one side and the numbers 2444 on the other side. ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion SR (150 mg); which is an atypical antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 7 years ago.

ic budeprion
this is a LIGHT YELLOW, ROUND-shaped, TABLET imprinted with a Gon the front and 2444 on the back ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion SR (150 mg); which is an atypical antidepressant and smoking cessation aid. To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 7 years ago.

PALE YELLOW ROUND PILL WITH A G ON TOP SIDE AND 2444 ON BACK SIDE
I FOUND A PALE YELLOW ROUND TABLET WITH A G ON ONE SIDE AND 2444 ON THE OTHER SIDE ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion SR (150 mg). To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 7 years ago.

BUDEPRION XL 150MG
White oval pill labeled 142 ## The pill in description is Bupropion hydrochloride extended release (300 mg) To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do.
Updated 7 years ago.

want ti know what this child is taking and why
med- lg yellow tablet w/ capital G on one side and # 2444 on the other side ## Based on the description provided, I found your pill to be Budeprion SR (150 mg). To view information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 7 years ago.

round pill with G on one side and 2444 on the other
It is a yellowish round pill with a G on one side and the numbers 2444 on the other side. What is it! ## The pill you have is Budeprion (150 mg). Budeprion is an atypical antidepressant that acts as a norepinephrine and dopamine reuptake inhibitor, and nicotinic antagonist. For more information about Budeprion, please follow the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back so I can further assist you. ## I have found a round peach colored pill it has a G on one side and on the other side it has 2444 can someone help me????? ## Hi Renee, Budeprion SR (150 mg) is your peach colored pill. Please refer to my reply below for more information.
Updated 7 years ago.

Budeprion XL 300 MG
Pale yellow oval pill with Teva Pharm listed as manufacturer and 682 imprinted on pill. Generic of Wellbutrin XL 300 MG. How's it different? Is it more or less likely to make me nauseous? Keep me awake at night? Give me jitters? Any thoughts? ## It's the same as the generic version of Wellbutrin XL which is called Buprospion HCL XL (extended realease). This just means once a day dosing. Most community health care centers don't cover XL's, If you can get on the Walgreen's 90 day supply cash plan, the price is about $125 for 90 days which is half the cost of CVS. And they mail it to you. I would go with the latter if on long term. PS - it is now approved for ttreatment of some forms of ADHD. But as always, ask your doc. Mostly prescribed for MDD, SAD, and smoking cessa...
Updated 8 years ago.

Discuss Budeprion

Discuss: Budeprion

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 17 November 2016.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.