Baclofen Forums

Recently active Baclofen forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Baclofen and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 8    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
832 b020
the pill is round with a line in the middle with numbers and on top and bottom onthe back of it smooth ## I think the imprint you are looking at might be BC20 832, it is manufactured by Upsher-Smith, and they list it as containing 20mgs of Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, and headache. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 1 day ago.

Tizanadine, Cyclobenzaprine & Baclofen
I was having swelling in my throat w/ baclofen & now it seems to be happening again. I take tizanidine & cyclobenzaprine & I'm trying to figure out if either of these two are causing this? Does tizanidine have the same properties as baclofen? ## Cyclobenzaprine and Baclofen are both muscle relaxants. Thus, I must ask why you are taking both? It is not common to be prescribed two medications in the same class, at the same time. And yes, according to FDA reports, since all 3 of these medications are muscle relaxants, you may also experience such a reaction to the others. You should be very cautious and if you have severe trouble breathing, or develop hives, you should seek immediate medical attention.
Updated 3 days ago.

Baclofen - controlled substance?
Is Baclofen (10mg) recognized as a controlled substance? Does it have a narcotic in it? Does it control pain? ## No, it is classified as a muscle relaxant, so it does not contain a narcotic, according to FDA listings. It is used to treat the pain associated with muscle sprains, strains, and spasms. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I want to know if Baclofen is a controlled substance and if it is, then what class is it in? ## Ok now let me ask you about butrans pain patch can I take hydrocodone and robaxin with it? ## No way, you will develop tolerance and get in trouble. Butrans is buphrenorpine an opioid/analgesic. Discuss with your Doctor.
Updated 3 days ago.

clofen what is used
I have been informed that this medication stops cravings for alcohol and other drugs. it has been around for a while but now the dr's are prescribng not just for drugs and withdrawel but I understand it as some benefits for helping with pain. Please could you clarify the above. Many thanks ## Hello, Adrienne! How are you? From what I've been able to find, it is listed as containing the active ingredient Baclofen, which is actually a muscle relaxant that can help alleviate the pain associated with muscle strains, sprains, and spasms. The U.S. FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with? ## i FEEL SAFE NOW IN THE FACT THAT I HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED IT FOR ALL THE CORRECT REASON...
Updated 12 days ago.

How to get baclofen out of your system after taking too much
I’ve been on 60 mg daily of Baclofen for a few years, now, and every time I take doses too close together or take a little more than prescribed to help me sleep or with the pain, it gives me horrendous side effects. I get dizzy, it’s hard to walk, I twitch a lot, and have a burning feeling in my skin. It doesn’t happen often but when it does, it’s awful and it lasts for the whole next day. I had to miss work today and I really needed those hours. You’d think I would have learned by now, ugh. So my question is, is there a way to speed up Baclofen getting out of my system? Or do I just have to wait for my body to eliminate it? Thanks!
Updated 12 days ago.

baclofen drug test
Does this drug show up in a urine test for narcotics? ## my urinalysis showed up as methadone positive. I was only taking hydrocodone and baclofen 10 mg. ## this is an update to my original post. I called the lab who did the test. because my doc office notified me AFTER 30 days, I could not fight the test results. MAKE SURE you watch the dr. office seal and label your sample. I could have had the sample retested for baclofen had I known the doc office omitted telling them I was taking baclofen. the test would have come out differently. I have been expelled from the dr. office and have not been able to find a new doctor because of this! PLEASE BE AWARE ## Well of course you tested positive. YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU WERE TAKING HYDROCODONE DUH.
Updated 17 days ago.

is baclofen the same thing as a soma
my mom has been taking somas and her doctor changed her meds and she is skeptical of new medicene. ## no baclofen is not exactly the same as soma. they are both muscle relaxers but baclofen is a little stronger. i had been on soma and flexeril for over two years and now they have switched me to baclofen. it does work alot better for muscle spasms ## Am wanting to know at what rate baclofen treatment can be tapered off and the risk affects if stopped abruptly ## baclofen work alot better than soma it really releives the pain quicker than soma. ## IMy doctor just gave me Baclodol 5mg/300mg carisoprodol (soma). Strange thing is I can't find any info on this pill that tells me what else is in the pill, btw, they are not as good a reuglar soma. ## i get bad tightness in ny muscles within...
Updated 18 days ago.

Does Baclofen have to be taken daily
I'm going to start taking this baclofen for first time tomorrow. I don't know strength or dose must yet . I have to pick up from pharmacy tomorrow. Well I'm afraid of meds due to so many allergic reactions to several meds. Is this a med I can get relief from immediately or do I have to take it over time for relief. The part it states can cause withdrawals if you just stop it. Would that mean take it daily rest of my life. I have scoliosis osteoporosis ostepenia fractures injury to neck and shoulder. I don't rest much at all. ## You do not have to take it regularly, it can be taken as needed, but their best effectiveness will be achieved by taking them regularly. And yes, it should have some effect immediately. No, you don't have to take it for the rest of your life, ...
Updated 26 days ago.

Can You Take Two 10 Baclofen
severe muscle spasms, one isn't working ## Hi Tori, Based on my research, you should be safe to take two 10 mg Baclofen. For future reference, the usual adult dosage information for muscle spasms is listed below: Oral: Initial dose: 5 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 2nd highest recommended dosage-10 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days 3rd highest recommended dosage-15 mg orally 3 times a day for 3 days, 4th highest recommended dosage- 20 mg orally 3 times a day. Recommended maintenance dose: 40-80 mg/day. 80 mg/day doses should be administered in 4 divided doses. Be sure to only take the amount that has been prescribed to you, unless your doctor allows you to take more. You can learn more about this drug on the page for Baclofen Details I hope this info helps! ## I have found it ...
Updated 1 month ago.

drug urine test - how long does baclofen stay in system
How long does baclofen 60 mg stay in your system? I have to take a urine test for a pain clinic. ## Have to get a urine test and I need to know how long bacoflen stay in ur urine ## How long does baclofen stay in system after discontinued useage
Updated 1 month ago.

What Is Clofen-10
What is the purpose of this drug? ## I have been given this so called clofen 10 and with the problems I've got I should never have been put on them. I suffer with these problems and I get prescribed this crap to make me feel even worse... WELL WE HAVE SOME REAL GOOD DR'S (BULLS***). ## From what I can find, this medication is listed as containing Baclofen, which is a muscle relaxant that is used to treat sprains, sprains, and spasms. The NIH lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Leeme, what types of problems are you having with it?
Updated 1 month ago.

oval white pill says bac 10 on one side and nothing the other
I found a small oblong/oval white pill with the word " Bac 10 " written on it only. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF PILL THIS IS. ## I am not 100% sure, but I think this may be a 10mg Baclofen tablet, it is a type of muscle relaxant. It's used to treat the pain associated with muscle pain, sprains and spasms. Side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth and headache. There is a round one available here in the U.S. that has BAC 10 on one side and 832 on the other, so the BAC 10 logo is used on some that are manufactured by Upsher-Smith Laboratories. Have you tried checking with a local pharmacy? Learn more Baclofen details here. ## Bactrum for uti or bladder infection, its basically an antibiotic
Updated 1 month ago.

Expired Baclofen
So my husband took some Baclofen thinking it was ibuprofen. He started getting really drowsy so I checked out the bottle to make sure it was ibuprofen and the bottle read Baclofen. He took two 20 mg doses, and it was expired from 2 yrs ago. What could happen since he took 2 and they're expired? ## In many cases, expired meds are just fine (depending on how long it's been expired and how well they've been stored). However, if he hasn't made any signs of improvement since the timing of your post, I would probably encourage you to contact a local pharmacy and/or poison control (available 24/7 at 1-800-222-1222); and in worst case scenarios, the emergency room. My thoughts are that a pharmacist or poison control center will at least know what signs and symptoms to be mindful...
Updated 2 months ago.

Will baclofen show up in drug tests?
Hello. I'm having a very difficult time getting a straight answer on this subject. Will it show up as a benzo? Opiate? Has anyone taken a 12 panel after taking it recently and passed? ## does baclofen test positive in pre employment drug test. ## I was hoping someone had answered this question. I just started taking Baclofen. I am on so many Rx that I feel like a walking drug store. At my age I would be absolutely horrified (!) if hospital blood test results made the staff think I was taking any type of methamphetamine or any other illegal drug. I have never taken illegal drugs--ever. If anyone knows whether Baclofen then would show up in a blood test as a street drug would you please let Grandma know?
Updated 2 months ago.

Baclofen vs Flexeril
I have been taking Flexeril for about 10 years and my doctor gave me Baclofen. Which is better? ## There isn't really any muscle relaxant that is better than another, it depends on which one works best for you, Have you tried taking the Baclofen, yet? The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. ## What exactly does Baclofen do? Does Baclofen help to decrease the number of muscle spasms you experience? And does it also decrease the intensity of muscle spasms?
Updated 2 months ago.

Baclofen and Delayed Period
I recently started taking 10 mg of Baclofen twice a day. My period was almost 3 days late and I'm usually very regular. I was just curious if delayed periods were a side effect of this pill? ## Many medications can cause menstrual irregularities, according to NIH reports, but there is also a chance that it was caused by something else, such as the issue you were taking the medication to treat, or some other issue, stress, or another medication. Are you on any other medications?
Updated 2 months ago.

White football shaped muscle relaxer with cursive v on one side
I'm looking for the name of a white football shaped pill with cursive v on one side & scored with numbers on each side of the score. It was a muscle relaxer that started with the letter B. ## Are you thinking of Baclofen 10 mg from Qualitest? It is a white football shaped pill with a cursive V on one side and 22 | 65 on the other. Actually, what gave it away for me from your description is that you said it is a muscle relaxer starting with the letter B. The NDC code is 0603-2406.
Updated 2 months ago.

Oval white pill v on one side 2265 on the other
I found an oval white pill with V on one side and 2265 on the other. Can someone please tell me what this is and what it is for? ## I found this pill to be Baclofen 10mgs. It is a muscle relaxer and is not a controlled substance. It is obtained by prescription only. Hope this helps. It may be a little sedating as a lot of muscle relaxers are. ## Yes, I can verify that the pill in description is Baclofen (10 mg). ## Hi. I found a white pill with the imprint V 2265. Is this a Vicodin?
Updated 2 months ago.

832 8020 round white pill
Identify a round white pill with imprint 832 8020 ## small white pill with # 832 over a slit over # 8020 ## After some searching around I think that you may have accidentally misread the imprint. There is a round white pill which matches your description except for a couple of letters. It has 832 with a score line over BC20, so I am thinking that the BC part of the print was mixed up for 80. On a white pill such as this it can easily happen. Anyways, what I am describing is Baclofen 20 mg (a muscle relaxer) manufactured by Upsher-smith Labs. The NDC code is 0832-1025 and you can verify with a picture. Hope this helps! ## Just wondering n very concerned about the round white pill I looked up n it's # 832 / BC 20 just woman know more what taking 2 of them could do 2 u?
Updated 3 months ago.

baclofen cream allergy symptomms
I recently started a baclofen, amtripyline & gabapentin cream for vuladynia. I have just discovered redness, almost burn like on the edge of the vulva and on my leg. I can not find any information as far as side effects and the doctor's office did not know. I don't know what to do. ## I have been diagnosed with vulvadynia and been working with my gyn/uro doctor for over a year. I have used nustatin, clobetasol, & topicort with no success. I also use Premarin vaginal cream twice weekly. Last week her prescribed a special compound of amitriptyline, baclofen & gabapentin. Has anyone tried this combination. I have a long history of UTI's and major bladder repair surgery including 2 slings of cadaver tissue on my bladder & urethra. Following surgery I was told my ...
Updated 3 months ago.

Discuss Baclofen

Discuss: Baclofen

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 17 November 2017.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.