Allergies, Cough & Cold Forums

Recently active Allergies, Cough & Cold forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Allergies, Cough & Cold and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Popular Threads

Recently Active Discussions

Page of 174    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
while oblong PAL 0762
2 Replies RSS Share
WHITE, OBLONG, WITH PAL IMPRINTED ON ONE SIDE, & 0762 ON THE OTHER. THANK YOU ## The drug you have ID'd is Panmist JR, you can see a picture of it here. ## This is a Panmist JR tablet that contains 45mgs of Pseudoephedrine, and 600mgs of Guaifenesin in a time released formulation. It is most commonly used to treat cold symptoms. The FDA lists the typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, and dry mouth. Is there anything I can help with?
Updated 46 minutes ago in Panmist JR.

TCL 280 white pill
45 Replies RSS Share
found in sons clothing at the morgue: oval lg. white pill tcl 280 ## Please help me identify the pill we found in my sons pocket in the morgue Lg. White oval pill with TCL 280 on it ## Sorry, I wish I could help, but I checked many databases and cannot find a listing for a pill with this marking. It could possible be something available over the counter or a foreign medication, since they are not regulated like US prescription drugs are. ## I don't know how much this will help, but the TCL in the imprint code seems to indicate that the manufacturer could be Time-Cap Labs, Inc. Their web site and contact info: Time-Cap Labs, Inc 7 Michael Avenue Farmingdale N.Y. 11735 tel 631.753.9090 fax 631.753.2220 They seem to have a product listing on their site (along with pictures), and you mi...
Updated 5 hours ago in Mucinex.

Cough treatment
3 Replies RSS Share
Tussionex dosage ## pharmacist ## This medication is listed as containing Hydrocodone and Chlorpheniramine, it is used to treat cold and allergy symptoms. The FDA warns that it carries the risk of being habit forming and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, and headache. What dosage has your doctor prescribed? ## My wife have acute coughing at night, please instruct suggestion for best drug for treatment acute n chronic cough
Updated 10 hours ago in Tussionex.

Benadryl false positive drug test for alcohol
1 Reply RSS Share
Can you come up with a false positive for alcohol when taking Benadryl Allergy Antihistamine? I'm trying to figure out why I had a false positive for alcohol. ## I too tested for a false positive on alcohol and I abused diphenhydramine on a regular
Updated 11 hours ago in Benadryl.

Lagundi during pregnancy
6 Replies RSS Share
Is it safe drinking lagundi syrup even if I'm in my 4th week of pregnancy? My throat hurts. ## HI, Nette! Congrats on the baby! As to Lagundi, since this is an herbal product, not an actual medication, it hasn't been studied to see if it's safe to use during pregnancy. It would be best for you to see your doctor, before taking anything, to make sure that you only take something that is safe and won't harm your baby. Is there anything else I can help with? ## I have a cough and cold and I'm 3 months pregnant...what medicine should I take? I cant sleep because of headaches. I did not consult a doctor yet. ## Is Lagundi syrup safe for pregnancy?? I'm on my 5 month now.. ## Hi i'm 35 weeks pregnant and i am taking lagundi ascof 300 mg and salbutamol sulfate 2 mg....
Updated 13 hours ago in Salbutamol.

Antihistamine leg cramps
2 Replies RSS Share
My doctor has tried me on two different antihistamines now, Loratadine and Cetirizine. Both give me cramps. I have no deficiencies and am in health good. Any ideas anyone? Many thanks. I am in the UK. ## According to the NIH, they have been known to cause leg cramps as a side effect, in some people that take them. Other side effects may include nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, drowsiness, and headache. How long did you try each one? Such side effects usually go away, after about 5 to 6 weeks, once your body gets used to a medication. ## I was on Cimetidine for almost two years and Loratidine for three months. Enough time to connect them to leg cramps. The Loratidine also caused me to have very vivid dreams and so I rarely felt refreshed int he mornings!
Updated 1 day ago in Cetirizine.

what is hydroc/apap2.5-167/5 ELXQUAL?
1 Reply RSS Share
I have several hydroc/apap prescriptions (syrup), and I can't remember if they are cough suppressants or not. I don't want to take it for my back pain if it is a cough syrup. I can't swallow pills, so I get the syrup form, and I don't want to take a cough syrup. The liquid is yellowish. Can anyone help me decipher the label? What does ELXQUAL mean? Also, how strong is one teaspoon...what pill strength would you compare it to. ## Hydrocodone with APAP (Acetaminophen) is used to treat both pain, and as a cough suppressant. The FDA warns that it carries the risk of being habit forming, and may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, and dry mouth. The other abbreviations just stand for the type of mix, and the manufacturer. How much have you bee...
Updated 1 day ago in Hydrocodone.

k3 pill X on the back
1 Reply RSS Share
on the front of the pill is says K3 on the back on the pill it has an X ## KVK Tech lists this tablet as containing 25mgs of Promethazine, which is an antihistamine that is most commonly used to treat, or prevent nausea, and vomiting. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including dizziness, drowsiness, and dry mouth. Are there any other questions?
Updated 1 day ago in Promethazine.

Itching Withdrawal from Cetirizine or Zyrtec
668 Replies RSS Share
I want to know how many are suffering from withdrawal from this drug that causes itching all over the body. At the people's pharmacy there is an article about this very problem, yet Zyrtec doesn't list the information on their web site. This is my third attempt to get off of this med and I'm going crazy from the itching. ## If you take any medication for a long period of time, you will experience some withdrawal effects. This is just as true of allergy medications, as it is of any other. One of the most common withdrawal effects are rebound effects, so for an allergy medication, this can include itching. Have you spoken to your doctor about it? ## I keep getting itching after this. Not had it before, but it's the first time I've taken the medicine for more than a mon...
Updated 1 day ago in Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy.

Travacor Has anyone experienced insomnia with Travacor
4 Replies RSS Share
I have been taking Travacor for a couple of months and started to have difficulty staying asleep. I now cannot fall aspeep without a sleeping pill. ## Been taking travacor for 10 months. Started waking up several times during the night, now not falling asleep. I have also taken a couple of sleeping pills or benadryl to fall asleep. I also take calm prt with the travacor 1/2 hour prior to dinner and 3 kavinace at bedtime with melatonin and and ativan. Getting discouraged! ## I took Travacor for two weeks--slept great,then one morning after that I woke up and could not walk without falling down(dizzy) it took me two days to get back to normal. I guess I had gotten too much seratonin--needless to say I have not taken any 5HTP since then. Any ideas?? ## I started taking Travacor (and Kavina...
Updated 2 days ago in Benadryl.

aaa 1094
2 Replies RSS Share
It's yellow. and its a long tablet ## Long yellow pill with AAA 1094 smooth ## AAA Pharmaceuticals lists this as containing 12.5mgs of Diphenhydramine and 500mgs of Acetaminophen, it is also now by the brand name Tylenol PM and is used to treat pain, and insomnia. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and stomach irritation. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 2 days ago in Diphenhydramine.

EDAHIST
2 Replies RSS Share
WHAT IS THIS MEDICINE USED FOR ## What is this medicine used for? What are the side effects? ## This medication contains Phenylephrine, and Chlorpheniramine, it is most commonly used to treat the symptoms of colds and allergies. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, and weight gain. Are there any other questions?
Updated 2 days ago in Phenylephrine.

Pill 44 533
1 Reply RSS Share
white oval pill nothing on on side of it the on the other side there is the number 44 then a line dividing the pill in two then 533 ## This is a mucous relief tablet available at most Rite Aid stores. They list it as containing 400mgs of Guaifenesin, and 20mgs of Dextromethorphan. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, and dry throat. Are there any other questions?
Updated 2 days ago in Guaifenesin.

Propan Buclizine HCI Multivitamins and Minerals
12 Replies RSS Share
My BP is low mostly 90/60 and I take hard getting my sleep at night so most of the time I got my sleep very late. But if I take Propan Buclizine HCI multivitamins and minerals, I have a good sleep at night and good appetite but I feel asleep always at daytime. I just want to know the benefits and side effects of this vitamin. How long I will take, what is the best time and if it is every day. ## Since it is a vitamin supplement, it is not proven to actually help with any of these conditions, it is only known to help with vitamin deficiencies. That said, the side effects are also not studied, so I can't tell you anything about that. Have you tried speaking to your doctor for their advice on the use of these? ## ang propan ba ay nakakatulong pra sa pag bilis ng appetite ko? ## Is prop...
Updated 2 days ago in Buclizine.

Propan with iron multivitamins capsule
104 Replies RSS Share
My husband was so thin and smoker, so my friend bought Propan with iron multivitamins capsule from Philippines... I want to know if this capsule is good to my husband and how he can take in 1 day? I used to take Propan with Iron (Capsule) multivitamins since 1997 in the Philippines the time I was so thin so I take 1 capsule in each day after breakfast until I finished 30 capsule and i gained weight that time. At this that Im married to a thin guy, that he was so thin maybe because he was a hard worker working 12 hours, as a Carpenter. So when my friend went for vacation in the Philippines, i ask her to buy for me 60 capsule Propan with Iron multivitamins as she does. Now that this Propan with me on my hand, i dont know how to start, i mean how to give him like is it 1 capsule in a day a...
Updated 2 days ago in Buclizine.

Pink Pill With B On One Side Andwl25 Other
1 Reply RSS Share
pink pill with a B on one side and a Wl25 on other ## This is a 25mg Benadryl tablet, which contains the active ingredient Diphenhydramine, it is most commonly used to treat, or prevent allergic reactions. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, headache, and dry mouth. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 days ago in Benadryl.

T Minic Oral Drop
16 Replies RSS Share
For my nine month old girl, weighing 8.5kgs, the doctor prescribed T-minic oral drops. Presently my baby has been suffering from a cold, with runny nose. Should i apply T-minic oral drops (10 drops, 2 times daily for 5 days)? Please suggest. ## Where we need to appli T-mimic drops. Is it to nose or mouth. My baby is suffering from severe cold and cough. doctor prescribed that but forgot to ask on where to apply. Please suggest where to apply t-mimic drops for a 5 month year old babay ## Hello, The dosing information will vary depending on your baby's weight and since I am not a medical doctor, I can't safely provide you with the correct dosing information for your baby. Did your pharmacy not provide you with dosing information when you picked up the prescription? Unfortunately t...
Updated 3 days ago in Phenylephrine.

cyproheptadine weight gain is good or not
1 Reply RSS Share
I have taken one cyproheptadyne hydrochloride tablet last night and i feel something i cant explain at night 3 am.over sleepy..is it good or bad for me for weight gain ## Hi ,i am so thin and i want to get fat,which medication can i use apart from becoactin..please help so much depressed thus fearing walking on the road
Updated 3 days ago in Cyproheptadine.

blue oblong 44367
1 Reply RSS Share
small blue oblong pill with 44-367 on one side. ## This tablet contains 25mgs of Diphenhydramine, which is a generic for Benadryl, it is used to treat allergies, and as a sleep aid. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, and weight changes. It is available over the counter. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 4 days ago in Diphenhydramine.

Taking Loratadine after heart surgery
1 Reply RSS Share
I had Aortic Valve replacement 4 weeks ago. Now I am starting to have my usual fall allergies and starting to sneeze and cough and it really hurts. I have always taken an allergy pill called loratadine. Is it still safe to take that even if I am experiencing bradycardia now? ## It would be best not to take anything, without the approval of your cardiologist. Mine said that Benadryl was safe, but it may depend on what other medications you are taking. The FDA lists its typical side effects as possibly including nausea, dizziness, dry mouth, and drowsiness. What other medications are you currently taking?
Updated 4 days ago in Loratadine.

Discuss Allergies, Cough & Cold

Discuss: Allergies, Cough & Cold

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2018 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 23 January 2018.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2018 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.