Virilon OverviewMethyltestosterone (brand names Android, Androral, Metandren, Oraviron, Testred, Virilon), also known as 17α-methyltestosterone or as 17α-methylandrost-4-en-17β-ol-3-one, is a synthetic, orally active androgenic-anabolic steroid (AAS) and 17α-methylated derivative of testosterone that is used to treat males with androgen deficiency. It bears close structural similarity to testosterone, but has a methyl group at the C17α position in order to increase oral bioavai...
Read more Virilon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone
Recent Virilon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 5mg
Other drugs which contain Methyltestosterone or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- Android-10 Methyltestosterone
- Methyltestosterone12 threads
- Testred Methyltestosterone
- Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone6 threads
- Estratest Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone46 threads
- Estratest HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone2 threads
- Menogen Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- Menogen HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone