Virilon OverviewMethyltestosterone (brand names: Android, Testred, Virilon) is a 17-alpha-alkylated anabolic steroid used to treat men with a testosterone deficiency. It bears close structural similarity to testosterone, but has a methyl group at C17 in order to increase oral bioavailability. Confiscated methyltestosterone. Synthesis Preparation of methyltestosterone. Reaction of DHEA (androstenolone) with methylmagnesium bromide to produce methandriol from addition to the α face....
Read more Virilon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone
Recent Virilon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 5mg
Other drugs which contain Methyltestosterone or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- Android-10 Methyltestosterone
- Methyltestosterone 11
- Testred Methyltestosterone
- Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone 5
- Estratest Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone 38
- Estratest HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone 2
- Menogen Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- Menogen HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone