Virilon OverviewMethyltestosterone (brand names: Android, Androral, Oraviron, Testred, Virilon), also known as 17α-methyltestosterone, is a 17α-alkylated anabolic steroid used to treat males with a testosterone deficiency. It bears close structural similarity to testosterone, but has a methyl group at C17 in order to increase oral bioavailability. Due to aromatization to the metabolization-resistant estrogen 17α-methylestradiol, methyltestosterone has relatively high estrogenicity and he...
Read more Virilon Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methyltestosterone
Recent Virilon Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg
- Tablet: 10mg, 25mg, 5mg
Other drugs which contain Methyltestosterone or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- Android-10 Methyltestosterone
- Methyltestosterone12 threads
- Testred Methyltestosterone
- Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone6 threads
- Estratest Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone44 threads
- Estratest HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone2 threads
- Menogen Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone
- Menogen HS Esterified Estrogens + Methyltestosterone