Ventolin HFA OverviewSalbutamol, also known as albuterol and marketed as Ventolin among other names, is a medication that opens up the medium and large airways in the lungs. It is used to treat asthma, exercise-induced bronchospasm, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It may also be used to treat high blood potassium levels. It is usually used by inhaler or nebulizer but is also available as a pill and intravenous solution. Onset of action of the inhaled version is typically within...
Read more Ventolin HFA Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuterol
Recent Ventolin HFA Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.09mg/inh, 100mcg/actuation, 108mcg/actuation, 90mcg/actuation
- Inhalant: 200mcg, 90mcg/actuation
- Powder: 90mcg
- Powder, Metered: 0.090mg/inh
- Solution: 0.021%, 0.042%, 0.083%, 0.5%, 2.5mg/3ml, 5mg/ml
- Syrup: 2mg/5ml
- Tablet: 2mg, 4mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 4mg, 8mg
NDC Database Records for Ventolin HFA: (10 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0173-0682 Ventolin 90 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Glaxosmithkline LLC
- 16590-339 Ventolin 108 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Stat Rx USA LLC
- 35356-166 Ventolin 108 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Lake Erie Medical & Surgical Supply Dba Quality Care Products LLC
- 50436-6050 Ventolin 90 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Unit Dose Services
- 52959-983 Ventolin 108 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by H.j. Harkins Company, Inc.
- 54868-6050 Ventolin 108 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 58118-0037 Ventolin 90 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Clinical Solutions Wholesale
- 63187-026 Ventolin 90 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Proficient Rx Lp
- 68258-3037 Ventolin 108 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Dispensing Solutions Inc.
- 68788-9552 Ventolin 90 ug/1 Respiratory (Inhalation) Aerosol, Metered by Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Albuterol or a similar ingredient: (21 results)
- Accuneb Albuterol
- Albuterol37 threads
- Asthalin Salbutamol30 threads
- Proair Hfa Albuterol Sulfate2 threads
- Proair Respiclick Albuterol Sulfate
- Proventil Albuterol2 threads
- Proventil HFA Albuterol
- Salbutamol21 threads
- Ventolin Albuterol16 threads
- Ventolin Rotahaler Albuterol
- Ventolin Syrup Albuterol
- Volmax Albuterol1 thread
- Vospire Er Albuterol Sulfate2 threads
- Albuterol + Ipratropium
- Combivent Albuterol + Ipratropium2 threads
- Combivent Respimat Ipratropium Bromide + Albuterol1 thread
- DuoNeb Albuterol + Ipratropium1 thread
- Ipratropium Bromide + Albuterol
- Xopenex LevAlbuterol4 threads
- Xopenex Hfa LevAlbuterol Tartrate
Possibly related Ventolin HFA Topics:
ventolin expectorant ventolin expectorant, salbutamol glaxo, smith kline ## was ventolin expectorant safe for 1 yr and 3 mos baby? ## is vent... 4 replies
ventolin salbutamol if i am not allergic to asthalin would i be allergic to ventolin or levolin ## Hello, Carolyn! How are you? What are you... 3 replies
ventolin and sinecod Can someone pls help me...my grandma took ventolin at 4pm the sinecod at 9pm coz she cant sleep coz of dry cough. My que... 1 reply
Ventolin Inhaler and Rotacaps Hi, can anyone please refer me to a website in which both are pictured? I want to send this info to a close relative of ...
ventolin is there any medice that can help in my asthma attack?...
iputronium bromide and ventolin I have copd and get a lot of mucus once I get it coughed up I can breathe better will the iputronium bromide help break ... 1 reply
About The Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin That I Buy Last 2009 And It Was Expired June 2011 Is Their Any Side Effect If Accidentally Take Because This the ventolin guaifenesin salbutamol that i buy last 2009, is already expired last June 2011. is their any effect for me ... 1 reply
Effects Of Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin Expectorant What are the effects of salbutamol guaifenesin ventolin expectorant to our body? ## The Salbutamol helps relieve broncho... 6 replies
25days old baby boy is allowed to use ventolin? My baby brother has a cough with excessive plemgh, then some suggested to us to let him use ventolin for nebulizer.. is ...
Will using Pentrexyl conflict with asthma meds like ventolin? I have a pretty bad cold (could be the flu) and I heard Pentrexyl is pretty good for it, but I also have asthma, and I d... 1 reply