Ventolin HFA OverviewSalbutamol (INN) or albuterol (USAN) is a short-acting β2-adrenergic receptor agonist used for the relief of bronchospasm in conditions such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. It is marketed as Ventolin among other brand names. Salbutamol was the first selective β2-receptor agonist to be marketed in 1968. It was first sold by Allen & Hanburys (UK) under the brand name Ventolin, and has been used for the treatment of asthma ever since. It was approved for ...
Read more Ventolin HFA Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuterol
Recent Ventolin HFA Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Aerosol, Metered: 0.09mg/inh, 100mcg/actuation, 108mcg/actuation, 90mcg/actuation
- Inhalant: 200mcg, 90mcg/actuation
- Powder: 90mcg
- Powder, Metered: 0.090mg/inh
- Solution: 0.021%, 0.042%, 0.083%, 0.5%, 2.5mg/3ml, 5mg/ml
- Syrup: 2mg/5ml
- Tablet: 2mg, 4mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 4mg, 8mg
Other drugs which contain Albuterol or a similar ingredient: (21 results)
- Accuneb Albuterol
- Albuterol32 threads
- Asthalin Salbutamol23 threads
- Proair Hfa Albuterol Sulfate2 threads
- Proair Respiclick Albuterol Sulfate
- Proventil Albuterol2 threads
- Proventil HFA Albuterol
- Salbutamol22 threads
- Ventolin Albuterol16 threads
- Ventolin Rotahaler Albuterol
- Ventolin Syrup Albuterol
- Volmax Albuterol1 thread
- Vospire Er Albuterol Sulfate2 threads
- Albuterol + Ipratropium
- Combivent Albuterol + Ipratropium2 threads
- Combivent Respimat Ipratropium Bromide + Albuterol1 thread
- DuoNeb Albuterol + Ipratropium1 thread
- Ipratropium Bromide + Albuterol
- Xopenex LevAlbuterol4 threads
- Xopenex Hfa LevAlbuterol Tartrate
Possibly related Ventolin HFA Topics:
ventolin expectorant ventolin expectorant, salbutamol glaxo, smith kline ## was ventolin expectorant safe for 1 yr and 3 mos baby? ## is vent... 4 replies
ventolin salbutamol if i am not allergic to asthalin would i be allergic to ventolin or levolin ## Hello, Carolyn! How are you? What are you... 3 replies
ventolin and sinecod Can someone pls help me...my grandma took ventolin at 4pm the sinecod at 9pm coz she cant sleep coz of dry cough. My que...
Ventolin Inhaler and Rotacaps Hi, can anyone please refer me to a website in which both are pictured? I want to send this info to a close relative of ...
ventolin is there any medice that can help in my asthma attack?...
ventolin inhalef is ventolin dated 2000 still potent...
About The Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin That I Buy Last 2009 And It Was Expired June 2011 Is Their Any Side Effect If Accidentally Take Because This the ventolin guaifenesin salbutamol that i buy last 2009, is already expired last June 2011. is their any effect for me ... 1 reply
Effects Of Salbutamol Guaifenesin Ventolin Expectorant What are the effects of salbutamol guaifenesin ventolin expectorant to our body? ## The Salbutamol helps relieve broncho... 4 replies
25days old baby boy is allowed to use ventolin? My baby brother has a cough with excessive plemgh, then some suggested to us to let him use ventolin for nebulizer.. is ...
Will using Pentrexyl conflict with asthma meds like ventolin? I have a pretty bad cold (could be the flu) and I heard Pentrexyl is pretty good for it, but I also have asthma, and I d...